Transformer Mustang?

Joe771476

But why would it say Gotham Police on the plate? It would be good if it did belong to her. Her Taurus was getting a little old.

Her? Oh are you referring to Katie Holmes' character (she's not in this movie, appears to have been replaced by Maggie Gyllenhaal), then yes, I hope she got a new car as well. Maybe she gets a new Taurus, since one wasn't around in the last movie, lol.

This is Aaron Eckhart:

tn2_aaron_eckhart_3.jpg

in his new role: Harvey Dent

i_believe_in_harvey_dent.jpg

Edited by rmc523

But why would it say Gotham Police on the plate? It would be good if it did belong to her. Her Taurus was getting a little old.

Maybe it's Commissioner Gordon's? (I guess he's only Liuetenant at this point)

I tried looking for some info about the MKS in the movie, but couldn't find anything.

Edited by rmc523

Her? Oh are you referring to Katie Holmes' character (she's not in this movie, appears to have been replaced by Maggie Gyllenhaal),

turns out the Joker is a Scientologist and they portray him in a bad light. So I guess Tom said she can't be in it.

I was hoping they would do another Punisher movie. I thought Punisher kicked ass.

Did Aaron Eckhart play Frank Castle aka The Punisher?

I didn't realize that, but now that I look at his picture (mainly the second one), the more I see it. It's the hair that makes the biggest difference. (obviously)

I, too, thought The Punisher was a good movie. The way they ended it, the next one wouldn't really have to tie into the first, it'd just have to be loosly connected (like James Bond films), as long as they don't ruin the sequel like AVP to AVP-R (which I thought was stupid, there was no plot to it).

No Punisher was played by Thomas Jane.....but I do believe they are making another Punisher, but Jane will not be reprising his role.

I hope Jane's replacement does as good of a job as he did. I hate it when they change a character's actor in sequels.

I, too, thought The Punisher was a good movie. The way they ended it, the next one wouldn't really have to tie into the first, it'd just have to be loosly connected (like James Bond films), as long as they don't ruin the sequel like AVP to AVP-R (which I thought was stupid, there was no plot to it).

Sorry, I really thought that was the Punisher guy. Oh well. Additionally yes I totally agree with you rmc about the new Alien / Predator movie. God, it was so fucking awful. Really lame. I was sitting their thinking "Gee, we've come back around to 1980's cheap, B-rated, slasher flicks complete with teenage slut." It was quite possibly the worst movie I've seen in 10 years. Predictable as hell and the story line was weak and uninteresting. To those of you that haven't seen it, let me just say it's not even worth your rental dollars.

Sorry, I really thought that was the Punisher guy. Oh well. Additionally yes I totally agree with you rmc about the new Alien / Predator movie. God, it was so fucking awful. Really lame. I was sitting their thinking "Gee, we've come back around to 1980's cheap, B-rated, slasher flicks complete with teenage slut." It was quite possibly the worst movie I've seen in 10 years. Predictable as hell and the story line was weak and uninteresting. To those of you that haven't seen it, let me just say it's not even worth your rental dollars.

That's okay, I understand.

They did a horrible job w/ AVP-R. I've been telling my friends not to waste their money on it as well.