Transformer Mustang?

Joe771476

I could be mistaken, but I believe they used a Saleen Mustang for the cop car. I also think that Saleen did the conversion for the Camaro body onto a Pontiac GTO frame / interior. I could be wrong though. I haven't seen the movie, and I am only going based upon my memory - so I am probably wrong.

I could be mistaken, but I believe they used a Saleen Mustang for the cop car. I also think that Saleen did the conversion for the Camaro body onto a Pontiac GTO frame / interior. I could be wrong though. I haven't seen the movie, and I am only going based upon my memory - so I am probably wrong.

I know you're right about the Saleen Mustang, IIRC, I read that somewhere about the Camaro as well.

I think its cool that you can't tell its Heath Ledger....he does a good job of disappearing in the role....Summer 2008 can't come soon enough.

Ha I noticed your post after I changed my signature....go E.T.

Then we get to see the MKS make it's big screen debut as well.

Then we get to see the MKS make it's big screen debut as well.

I bumped into Bruce Wayne the other day in the subway, turns out he hates insurance companies.

He told me the MKS was all he could afford after having to rebuild his house from scratch.

True story.

I bumped into Bruce Wayne the other day in the subway, turns out he hates insurance companies.

He told me the MKS was all he could afford after having to rebuild his house from scratch.

True story.

The car says Gotham Police on the plate, so I don't think it belongs to him. Guess he was lying to you. :P

I'm one of the larger Saleen dealers in the country (thanks to the magic of the internet!). As an "attaboy" from Saleen, they let my store sell 2 Black Saleen Mustangs to the production company associated with the Transformer movie. Kinda cool I can say that I sold the car seen on screen.

That is a cool thing to be able to say.