Toyota is the top-selling US brand!!

Ford??-LOL!

Count Scion or not??  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scion be counted as part of the Toyota brand?

• Yes!! Chevy counted Geo!!
    • No!! Toyota MUST not be #1 at any cost!!
    • This is it!! I am driving my Ford off a cliff!!

Yes, i know some of you were already on the verge of suicide after having to drag your Ford vehicle to the dealer again to replace another failed component and this article may just push you over but here goes. :hysterical::hysterical: Are they #1 or not??

Link to Story

Well, if Ford is crap in comparison with Toyota, then going by the JD power numbers, in comparison to Honda, I guess Toyota is crap too.

Yes, i know some of you were already on the verge of suicide after having to drag your Ford vehicle to the dealer again to replace another failed component and this article may just push you over but here goes. :hysterical::hysterical: Are they #1 or not??

Link to Story

I dont know what to say, while Chevy may have tallied Geo sales w/ Chevy sales, I remember the Geo products were Chevrolet badged as well. The Scion vehicles, however are not badged as Toyota vehicles. So, as I said, I'm undecided.

I dont know what to say, while Chevy may have tallied Geo sales w/ Chevy sales, I remember the Geo products were Chevrolet badged as well. The Scion vehicles, however are not badged as Toyota vehicles. So, as I said, I'm undecided.

Actually it gets worse.

The original Geos were rebadged Suzukis, Isuzus, and a Toyota.

Didn't know that GM included them with Chevy sales, although they were sold there.

Anyone know if the Merkurs were included in Ford sales? I liked the XR4Ti, and it actually was a Ford product.

Edited by RangerM

Link to Story

How sad are you? Personally, I couldn't care less.....I know the score and while my mothers Camry sits in the shop waiting for the repairs it needs, she knows she can count on me to come and get her for her trip to wherever she needs to go in my Fusion.

Go enjoy your Toyota.....my mother is putting Mercury on her list.

Link to Story

This is news? Toyota has been outselling Ford for a while now...nobody cares. Toyota makes bland and ugly looking cars that wallow over the road. They appeal to the masses and old people who don't enjoy driving cars, they just want A to B transportation. Never mind that the recent spate of recalls are making all kinds of people question if quality is truly number one at Toyota any longer.

Let Toyota have it. You can be number one and still produce mediocre vehicles (see: old GM).

Link to Story

Who cares when they build the ugliest crappiest vehicles? I've never had to take my Focus to the dealer for any repairs, Toyota might have to buy back all the Tundra's they've sold and scrap them since they are such unsafe piece's of shit.

Dumbass

Toyota has never, ever been the best car manufacturer. Ever. There has always been one or two brands that are better in nearly every way. Ford, GM, Honda and Subaru just to name a few that continually best Toyota at their own game. Quantity does not equal quality.

He probably thinks Wal-Mart sells the highest quality goods too..

Well, if Ford is crap in comparison with Toyota, then going by the JD power numbers, in comparison to Honda, I guess Toyota is crap too.

toyota has dropped a few spots in the quality standings and consumer reports also recomends not buying the new tundra or the camery due to trans problems and cam or crank probs on the trucks.

they are made by toyota though, and all a lexus is a toyota with a L on it.

How sad are you? Personally, I couldn't care less.....I know the score and while my mothers Camry sits in the shop waiting for the repairs it needs, she knows she can count on me to come and get her for her trip to wherever she needs to go in my Fusion.

Go enjoy your Toyota.....my mother is putting Mercury on her list.

i am with this guy, they are not a better vehicle and just because you may have had one bad expireance or heard a bunch of stories dont ment crap. i have had several F150's that have never had to go back to the dealer for anything, i wish people in the country would weise up and think about where their money is going and actually care about it. and do give me that crap about them providing jobs, the jobs dont mean crap if they decide to pull out of the country, which they could do. not to mention how bad they treat their employees, atleast at toyota.

they are made by toyota though, and all a lexus is a toyota with a L on it.

Not all Geo's were made by Toyota, only the Prizm was. Ironically, back in the day...when George Bush Sr threw up on the Japanese PM, I sold my first car, a used Geo Prizm LSi, at my new sales job at the local Toyota dealership. That was many moons ago, and boy am I glad I got out of that rat-race.

I haven't dragged my Lincoln ANYWHERE. It *always* starts and gets me all over the country. Not an OUNCE of trouble. SO stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

I don't care what Toyoder claims... they produce CRAP with the Tundra and Camry and Lexshus GS. So says Consumer Reports and a lot of other sources.

Bland and ugly, boring and uninspired... that's Toyoder today. SO am I worried about their "alleged" sales title? HELL NO.

Link to Story

I'm confused. Which came first for you - the lobotomy or the castration?

I haven't dragged my Lincoln ANYWHERE. It *always* starts and gets me all over the country. Not an OUNCE of trouble. SO stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

But remember...Panthers suck. They are the WORST, most ANCIENT, PISS-POOR automobiles on the road today.

Still producing the cars and stories like yours are whats bringing Ford down.

Or so the cheerleaders mistakenly believe...

But remember...Panthers suck. They are the WORST, most ANCIENT, PISS-POOR automobiles on the road today.

Still producing the cars and stories like yours are whats bringing Ford down.

Or so the cheerleaders mistakenly believe...

My Ranger is incredibly reliable. It starts every day with no problems. It gets 21 mpg averages out of the gas tank like cloclwork. Its not a bad looking truck, it is invisible to the cops when im speeding or driving solo in the carpool lane.

Its also on an ancient platform. it needed a total ground up redo 10 years ago. It is unrefined, it rides like the truck it is. It has hard plasitc everywhere inside, and even moulding flash on the door panels. It has the BRICK.

Yet its still a great little truck. The fact that its a good truck and super reliable does not mean that its not terribly outedated and ancient. It IS.