More Mustang Spy Photos

omix-ada

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ford is always pretty good about masking the pre-production Mustangs and I think the front will probably turn out to be a nice change. Its those taillights that have placed question marks in my mind. I can't get passed them with the clear lenses in between the red tri-bars.

It looks like they've made the front a touch more aerodynamic, judging by the andling of the lights, the nature of how the camo is sagging in a little from the bumper and what looks to be a revised lower aero treatment. Might be a nice melding of the classic mustang shape with some of what many would consider ricer touches. I don't trust the hood profile at all. While that pronounced, broad bulge that you see would make for a very agressive front end, something tells me that there are foam strips under that black tarp to obscure the true hood contour.

If those tail lights are production, the car is ruined.

Wow. This and other comments are flatly laughable. You can only see about 1/4 of the entire tail light assembly in these pictures, so how can you see what they look like? Do you have X-ray goggles or something?

Yeeesh. Relax until we see it unveiled, people. :finger:

Wow. This and other comments are flatly laughable. You can only see about 1/4 of the entire tail light assembly in these pictures, so how can you see what they look like? Do you have X-ray goggles or something?

Yeah something about those taillights in the sky pictures looked cobbled and purposely "ruined" to hide the true detail. I think Ford is actually playing a joke by hideously cobbling what you can see visible through the cammo just to keep everyone guessing and talking about the new Mustang.

I just want Ford to finally start listening to me, the customer.

I want that paint job available on production cars.

The Mustang Zubaz edition.

zubaz.jpg

Hello FORD. I have money, I spend it on cars. Therefore I demand that you cater to my every whim.

If you don't I will totally trash you on every website I can find.

Yes, I have x-ray goggles. I am Superman.

Anyway, I'm not saying the car is ruined. I'm saying if the rear tail lights have that clear section like I see in the pictures, that will ruin the entire look of the car. Mustangs have never had clear tail lights (except in aftermarket .. but we won't go there). They never should have clear tail lights. Clear tail lights you can leave for the Japanese.