Ford may build Verve in NA

pcsario

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the new staircase, you can just park in the bed. Just be sure to finish shopping before they guy pulls his SD away.

scary thing is it maybe would fit...will be curious to see ths dimensions of the Verve, saw a Smart the other day...HORRIFIC doorstop....scary small.....

nope...if I time it right i can park between one :redcard: in the handicapped, and another :redcard: on the otherside and let the bluehairs practice their door dinging prowess.....

Gotta watch out though. I heard of a story in Florida where a 79 year old woman crushed a Mini with her cane...she claimed that she "didn't see it down there". She is 4'8".

Gotta watch out though. I heard of a story in Florida where a 79 year old woman crushed a Mini with her cane...she claimed that she "didn't see it down there". She is 4'8".

I heard that if you don't watch where you step, they can get caught between the tread on your shoes....or in that of the white wall tires on your :redcard:

nope...if I time it right i can park between one :redcard: in the handicapped, and another :redcard: on the otherside and let the bluehairs practice their door dinging prowess.....

I live near some retirement homes and you just described my trip to the local grocery store. After a certain age, parking lot lines are optional and an 8" space between cars is acceptable...

Edited by MarkFive

I live near some retirement homes and you just described my trip to the local grocery store. After a certain age, parking lot lines are optional and an 8" space between cars is acceptable...

yep..true story...total loss of depth perception perhaps...was sitting in my car once and literally watched th guy smack my car....acted as if NOTHING had happened....hilarious....

yep..true story...total loss of depth perception perhaps...was sitting in my car once and literally watched th guy smack my car....acted as if NOTHING had happened....hilarious....

And then the guy got out of his car, looked down and said, "I just hit a Hot Wheels...oh well."

Edited by P71_CrownVic

It seems to be a territorial thing with small vehicles. I was talking with a friend who has a motorcycle (I have a Miata for a 2nd car) people drive and park like it's their God given right to use your space if they deem you "too small", someone knocked over his bike and thought nothing of it.

I went to the mall the other day....parked exactly between the lines, and some yahoo in a new Land Rover parked into my spot......, over the line! I didn't have 6" to get in my car. I ended up putting the top down (from the passenger side). I wrote a nasty message on their dirty back window about their parking "ability". It wasn't the first time either, parked or on the road. It happened on the freeway with a female Real Estate agent in a BMW SUV.....apparently she needed my lane more than I did. Thanks to good brakes and defensive driving she didn't hit me. I came up along side her, honking, she was totally indifferent. There was a 'Click and Clack' article in the newspaper about a woman who said she became more aggressive when driving her new SUV.

I went to the mall the other day....parked exactly between the lines, and some yahoo in a new Land Rover parked into my spot......, over the line! I didn't have 6" to get in my car. I ended up putting the top down (from the passenger side). I wrote a nasty message on their dirty back window about their parking "ability". It wasn't the first time either, parked or on the road. It happened on the freeway with a female Real Estate agent in a BMW SUV.....apparently she needed my lane more than I did. Thanks to good brakes and defensive driving she didn't hit me. I came up along side her, honking, she was totally indifferent. There was a 'Click and Clack' article in the newspaper about a woman who said she became more aggressive when driving her new SUV.

In most parking lots I look for a space away from the crowd as I don't want to come out and find a dent on my car.

Like you said, they hit something and they wonder what the issue was.

Jesus Christ, not all of Mexico is like Tijuana, and not all Mexicans are the typical border brothers that wear purple pants with a green shirt when they are out picking strawberries all day. Ive met many very well educated and very poised individuals out of Mexico City and other parts of Mexico. For the most part, its the poor border towns that give the whole country a bad rep. Go further in and they have malls, cities, people that do speak English and homes that consist of more than mud walls with no sewers. Update your perceptions people.

amen! if you really wanna see a poor drug filled country go to chile'. now that place is a hell hole