Raptor caught naked....Or so they think...

P71_CrownVic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because those pictures were taken on Oakwood Blvd?

It's not like the Ford Proving Grounds are on the other side of those walls or anything.

Are they? Looks like any of F-150 with fiberglass flares, guess it could be a Ford mule but you can't see anything that gives it away.

I sure would like one of these..

Are they? Looks like any of F-150 with fiberglass flares, guess it could be a Ford mule but you can't see anything that gives it away.

I sure would like one of these..

I'd say the BIG RED BUTTON on the dash gives away the fact that it's a test mule!

I don't know too many guy who put kill switches on their modded trucks..

If you zoom in on the picture of the front of the truck you can definitely see the standard test mule big red button. Also, I live and work in that area and I can tell you with 100% certainty that the Ford Proving Grounds are beyond that wall. The product development center is also a half mile down the road.

If you want further proof, go into Google Maps, type in Oakwood Blvd at Village Road, Dearborn, Mi, and go to the streetview just down Oakwood to the right on the map and look to the northwest.

Edited by Arn Hayids

If you zoom in on the picture of the front of the truck you can definitely see the standard test mule big red button. Also, I live and work in that area and I can tell you with 100% certainty that the Ford Proving Grounds are beyond that wall. The product development center is also a half mile down the road.

If you want further proof, go into Google Maps, type in Oakwood Blvd at Village Road, Dearborn, Mi, and go to the streetview just down Oakwood to the right on the map and look to the northwest.

You can see something, you guys are just assuming it's a red kill switch button..