TAURUS SPIED!

MikeSgagz

I was searching around on google and came across these two links! They look obviously legit. THE INTERIOR LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!! The steering wheel seems to have the lincoln star logo but I'm think it was used to throw people off. THE SHOTS LOOK JUST LIKE THE SPY PIC FROM A WHILE BACK. I'm pretty excited if this is the next Taurus! Here's the links, go check them out!

FEATURED ON LEFT LANE:

http://www.leftlanenews.com/ford-taurus-2010.html

FEATURED ON MOTOR TREND:

http://www.motortrend.com/future/spied_veh...pied/index.html

Sorry if this was posted before, I guess I didn't see that post. And yea mkizlvr there looks to be something around the steering column. It could possibly be paddle shifters especially since the photos are supposed to be the SHO model. The interior looks beautiful though and if this infact the SHO, I hope the exact same interior follows over to the nomal Taurus.

oh and btw if this really is the Taurus interior, I can definitly see people switching over to buy this car. I wonder what the navigation system in it will look like.....

Anything below limited looks horrible when it comes to the Five Hundred.

Now that's not true, Ford finally found a way to make all Five Hundreads more attractive, they brought out the fuglied up D3 Taurus. :ohsnap:

Oh, and just say no to :redcard:.

asplode_Fail.gif

Edited by Armada Master

I am getting a little worried now that I keep looking at the spy shots. Although the new interior looks great, I'm questioning the exterior. The front looks alittle too foreign, and what's up with the rear end? It's shorter and EXTREMELY high up. And to top it all off the sides really resemble the mks. I don't know but I'm getting worried. I just hope they don't make the Taurus TOO sporty and go alittle too overboard with it....

I am getting a little worried now that I keep looking at the spy shots. Although the new interior looks great, I'm questioning the exterior. The front looks alittle too foreign, and what's up with the rear end? It's shorter and EXTREMELY high up. And to top it all off the sides really resemble the mks. I don't know but I'm getting worried. I just hope they don't make the Taurus TOO sporty and go alittle too overboard with it....

There is quite a bit of padding under the rear portions of the camouflage. I wouldn't be too worried about the height of the decklid. The reason it looks a bit shorter is because the rear of the greenhouse doesn't come down at as steep a rake as the current model. Probably an optical illusion to a great extent. The sides, while somewhat similar to the MKS, do appear to differ greatly in the design of the fenders, judging by what little can be seen in conjunction with the leaked photo.

With a car the size of the Taurus, I don't think being TOO sporty can ever really be accomplished.

Yeah you do have a point. Well we're gonna have to wait patiently until we can see more....BUT DAMMIT I really wannna see this Taurus now! (I can't believe I just said that. haha) I have a feeling though that this new Taurus is gonna be good.