2010 Mustang without camo

wescoent

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The interior looks good but not outstanding. A little bland, but not over done like the Camaro and not blah like the Challenger.

Don't know what all the makes/models fascination with so many dang buttons on the center stack is, but I'm not a fan of them.

The interior looks good but not outstanding. A little bland, but not over done like the Camaro and not blah like the Challenger.

Don't know what all the makes/models fascination with so many dang buttons on the center stack is, but I'm not a fan of them.

If that truly is the base interior, then I guess I'm fine with that. It no longer resembles the penalty box also known as the current base V-6.

The thing with buttons on radios these days really has to do with the fact that you have a lot more in-car entertainment options. I'm sure quite a few of those buttons could be deleted if there wasn't Sirius/Sync/Aux connectors available.

RE Mustang interior....depends on which interior you are talking about.

I get a lot of compliments on the interior of my 08 GT Premium Coup. It has the comfort group, interior upgrade package, premium interior in charcoal with charcoal color on metal part of dash, etc. A lot of people think it's interior is above most cars in it's class.

I believe the newer models have some of this standard.

So it just depends....

Edited by Ralph Greene

I get a lot of compliments on the interior of my 08 GT Premium Coup. It has the comfort group, interior upgrade package, premium interior in charcoal with charcoal color on metal part of dash, etc. A lot of people think it's interior is above most cars in it's class.

Then the haters will come along and bash it because its an option etc...no helping them

I'll be the first one to admit that the plastics kinda suck in the 05-09 Mustangs, but the overall design and ergonomics are great. The only thing that helps the plastics issue is putting some plastic dressing on them to give them a sheen

RE Mustang interior....depends on which interior you are talking about.

I believe the newer models have some of this standard.

So it just depends....

Of course and a good point. I remember seeing the Satin Aluminium trim for the first time. It was very nice and brightened the cabin up but when I touched it, the first thing that went through my mind was the cigerette foil wrapper inside a pack. Strange I admit but it had the texture and seemed as thin like I could just peel it off the dash.

Then the haters will come along and bash it because its an option etc...no helping them

I'll be the first one to admit that the plastics kinda suck in the 05-09 Mustangs, but the overall design and ergonomics are great. The only thing that helps the plastics issue is putting some plastic dressing on them to give them a sheen

There is very little of the plastic look you mention on the interior of my car. The optional groups mostly supercedes that with softer materials. That's my point.

Maybe new ones will have the nicer interior standard.

There is very little of the plastic look you mention on the interior of my car. The optional groups mostly supercedes that with softer materials. That's my point.

Maybe new ones will have the nicer interior standard.

I have an 06 GT, so I think most of those things came out in the 07-08 MY

The thing with buttons on radios these days really has to do with the fact that you have a lot more in-car entertainment options. I'm sure quite a few of those buttons could be deleted if there wasn't Sirius/Sync/Aux connectors available.

Oh I understand the buttons are for various options, most that I'd more than likely never purchase. Just like I hate the '09 F150 Platinum stack with a gazillion buttons and knobs. Way too busy for my taste.

I'm not sure either...but you can have a dash that is both feature laden and functional at the same time. GM does it in their trucks.

GMC-Sierra_3500_HD_SLT_Crew_Cab_2007_photo_11.jpg

Compared to this colossal mess:

Ford-F-350_Super_Duty_2008_photo_07.jpg

Edited by P71_CrownVic

I'm not sure either...but you can have a dash that is both feature laden and functional at the same time. GM does it in their trucks.

GMC-Sierra_3500_HD_SLT_Crew_Cab_2007_photo_11.jpg

Compared to this colossal mess:

Ford-F-350_Super_Duty_2008_photo_07.jpg

Well might as well get this Mustang Thread locked too...but IMO the Chevy dash looks like bar of soap with zero redeeming qualities besides being boring to look at

Well might as well get this Mustang Thread locked too...but IMO the Chevy dash looks like bar of soap with zero redeeming qualities besides being boring to look at

Not to mention the fact that he compared a half ton Silverado with a 3/4 ton F-Series. Most of the switches on the F-Series have no analogues on the Silverado.

And yes, this thread is now closed.