wescoent

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So now you're Ford's daddy?

Where did I say that?

The problem is, you seem to think someone at Ford is going to read one of your endless rants and change for you.

Where did I say that?

You think you're gonna save Ford.

Where did I say that?

-------------------

Typical armchair CEO. Nobody cares, and in the end you are just a :cheerleader: with way too much time on your hands. Now can we get back to the topic at hand, please.

Where did I say that?

Where did I say that?

Where did I say that?

-------------------

Typical armchair CEO. Nobody cares, and in the end you are just a :cheerleader: with way too much time on your hands. Now can we get back to the topic at hand, please.

That's EVIL cheerleader to you, bub.

Yeah, OK, I like Ford vehicles and high five whatever they do without even reasoning anything, so I'm a cheerleader. Great. I come to a Ford site, and bash everyone who isn't a blind cheerleader like me. Sucks to have a pretty sad existence like mine to just spend all day here, acting like a shill, or bitching at the lack of total, absolute devotion to Ford NA from those who like to look at things without any blue goggles.

Fixed for accuracy.

please don't be stupid.

Example A.

BTW... take a tour around the competition forum. Talk about sad bitching all day from those who like to dish it, but can't take it.

Edited by pcsario

That's one thing I haven't even considered. 375hp would not be a problem with 4-valve head and the other mods you mentioned. I'll take a step back and say maybe 350hp with the 3-valves... with crappy low-end torque :P

Up to 7k rpm's a 3V can make as much power as a 4V. Problem lies in a flat torque curve. Independent VVT of the 4V DOHC offers an advantage over the 3V SOHC.

Fixed for accuracy.

Example A.

BTW... take a tour around the competition forum. Talk about sad bitching all day from those who like to dish it, but can't take it.

Yeah, I like Fords. I WORK for Ford. Of course I support them. It's called loyalty. Blind, no. But devoted, yes. What are YOU loyal to? You probibly change your favorite sports team more often than your underwear. There's something to be said for loyalty, and less to be said for whoreing yourself out to the flavor of the minute. Ford is obviously more to me than the car in the garage. Why don't you tell us all what you're appreciative of so I can motherf*ck THAT all day long. Asshat.

Thanks for starting a fresh thread...

I like it a lot and think it addresses pretty much all the things I would have done differently on the '05. The rounding of the body and the tighter rear end make it look much more athletic. The front looks meaner and loses the "frown" that some critics said the '05 had (even though I never really thought it was that pronounced).

That GT500 looks hot...the stance is great. Notice that the grille maintains the look that the current GT500 has rather than what we can see will become of the new GT's grille...it will help differentiate the two even more.

For a mid-cycle refresh, it's fine and much more refined than the new Camaro (which went too over-the-top).

I would actually like to see the Mustang loose the grille fog lights and move them to the bumper like the Cobra.

My issue with the Mustang isn't really in how it looks, the design is solid. However, the chasis is rubbish. I really want to see the Mustang be a good all-around sports car. I mean it was out handled (subjectively) by a Cobalt SS in one of those car rags I subscribe to (they merge together, I can't recall which one it was after I throw them away). I am far more interested in a Mustang that focus improvements on the chassis and material/design quality.