It's time to sing show tunes!!!

Link

I would not bet money that Ford is free and clear of all obstacles at this point.

There is a good article in the NY Times explaining why GM would go straight to liquidation instead of getting to reorganize under a normal chapter 11. It is also unlikely that the Chinese would buy GM given the problems in its own auto industry.

IMO, even if one fails, the result for society will be enormous pain, suffering and social dislocation.

"mlhm5 is still on a path to annoy the hell out of BOF members through at least 2011"

CYBERSPACE- Online analysts announced today that they expect mlhm5, member of the Blue Oval Forums online community, to make meaningless posts and annoy other forum members for the forseable future.

Despite most of his threads being locked, and becoming the laughing stock of the forums, mlhm has pressed on, not letting small details like "facts" and "rationality" get in the way.

Some psychologists worry that, without a stable grip on reality, mlhm5 may slip into a psychotic state should he be rejected from the forums.

"Some people, especially those who lack the social skills to forge relationships in their daily lives, use internet communities as their only contact with other people," one Psychologist said.

"They are obviously in danger of going off the proverbial 'deep end' should that community reject them."

Just a few months ago, another troubled member, known as P_71_CrownVic went down in a blaze of non-sensical glory.

So long as mlhm5 is around, there won't be a shortage of threads dealing with diesel engines, high MPG cars, and Ford's "insolvency."

"We don't expect things to change any time soon."

^ LOL

Seriously, are members of the press that oblivious? The only way to sell vehicles in this market, is to stay competitive. To stay competitive you have to sell the freshest and best thing out there. Not releasing new product when it's necessary to keep up with your fellow competition is a nail in the coffin.

I'm half tempted to write the moron a letter, challenging his lack of common sense.

"mlhm5 is still on a path to annoy the hell out of BOF members through at least 2011"

CYBERSPACE- Online analysts announced today that they expect mlhm5, member of the Blue Oval Forums online community, to make meaningless posts and annoy other forum members for the forseable future.

Despite most of his threads being locked, and becoming the laughing stock of the forums, mlhm has pressed on, not letting small details like "facts" and "rationality" get in the way.

Some psychologists worry that, without a stable grip on reality, mlhm5 may slip into a psychotic state should he be rejected from the forums.

"Some people, especially those who lack the social skills to forge relationships in their daily lives, use internet communities as their only contact with other people," one Psychologist said.

"They are obviously in danger of going off the proverbial 'deep end' should that community reject them."

Just a few months ago, another troubled member, known as P_71_CrownVic went down in a blaze of non-sensical glory.

So long as mlhm5 is around, there won't be a shortage of threads dealing with diesel engines, high MPG cars, and Ford's "insolvency."

:hysterical:

I sense another 18-page thread of complete nonsense coming on.

:hysterical:

I sense another 18-page thread of complete nonsense coming on.

I sold my Mustang GT and bought an 04 Ranger. Nice little truck. We've bought a small farm in these economically depressed times and are going to grow our own food when the grocery stores close down. I figured the truck would come in handy around the farm.

I sold my Mustang GT and bought an 04 Ranger. Nice little truck. We've bought a small farm in these economically depressed times and are going to grow our own food when the grocery stores close down. I figured the truck would come in handy around the farm.

I love my little 04 Ranger. 3.slow and all. I will probably sell it within a year though just because of a company car will come along and might as well sell it and bank the cash. Itll just never get used at that point as the company car will probably be an Escape or an F150 so the truck needs will be met for the most part.

On the flipside, i might be buying a 69 Country Squire today :D im excited.

Imagine that a personal attack. I am stunned. LOL. Go for it stunod.

Go for it stunod.

Much like our dear friend, P_71, someone has trouble getting a hint.

You post the same garbage, Nick makes you back up everything you say, and most of your threads get locked.

You are persistent, I'll give you that!

Aaaaaaaaaand, hows that Honda diesel coming along for the US? You know, the one thats going to set the sales numbers ablaze?

I love my little 04 Ranger. 3.slow and all. I will probably sell it within a year though just because of a company car will come along and might as well sell it and bank the cash. Itll just never get used at that point as the company car will probably be an Escape or an F150 so the truck needs will be met for the most part.

On the flipside, i might be buying a 69 Country Squire today :D im excited.

If you do get the Squire, please post some pics. The '69 is one of my favorites eventhough most of the Western PA cars rotted away long long ago.