Richard Shelby- A True American Traitor

Footballfan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems that aside from throwing 4 million Americans under the bus, Mr. Shelby has less than a stellar record of protecting American interests- including leaking classified security information to the media....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Shelby

As much as I hated hearing everytime he spoke at the hearings, I will point out he opposed NAFTA and CAFTA.

i hope on christmas eve when he is with his family, he grabs his chest and falls face first into his christmas tree withh a massive, fatal heart attack. really, i do

That is a bit harsh, especially the effect on the family. I would rather he just crap himself at the table while all were feasting.

That is a bit harsh, especially the effect on the family. I would rather he just crap himself at the table while all were feasting.

if GM goes under there WILL be alot of retirees that will have heart attachs and lots of GM workers will have them also!!!

The media is not reporting the increase already across the US of the suicide rate for laidoff people its way up also wife beating is skyrocketing also.

U think the GOP gives a shit about any of our lives? HELL NO

As much as I hated hearing everytime he spoke at the hearings, I will point out he opposed NAFTA and CAFTA.

He opposed the 'Wall Street Bailout' as well.Has not the indictment of Governor Blogojevich shown you people how ALL POLITICIANS ARE CORRUPT?The Detroit Three has interest that are opposed to those of the foriegn transplants in his state."Now you fellas all shared a room down at the Red Roof right?""And you didn`t waste any food on your plate,right?"

if GM goes under there WILL be alot of retirees that will have heart attachs and lots of GM workers will have them also!!!

The media is not reporting the increase already across the US of the suicide rate for laidoff people its way up also wife beating is skyrocketing also.

U think the GOP gives a shit about any of our lives? HELL NO

And the 'DUMB-O-Crats don't either!! Not surprised the media isn't reporting this also, about the rise in the suicide rates and all. Also very seldom reported, if at all, is the suicide rates of returning military vets. Sure once in a great while, you may be lucky to see a couple of sentences on the inside back page of a newspaper of this tragic topic of people losing it, maybe a quick verbal mention on the radio or TV, but THAT'S IT!! If they had their way, if all the Wall Street motherfuckers decided to jump out of office windows in a manner like they did in the Great Depression, they would censor it like you wouldn't believe and deny that it ever happened. And the dumb public wouldn't even have a clue......

Seems that aside from throwing 4 million Americans under the bus, Mr. Shelby has less than a stellar record of protecting American interests- including leaking classified security information to the media....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Shelby

4 million people? You gotta break that down for me. GM Ford and Chrysler employee about 500k. Your assuming they all enter Ch. 7 and somehow destroy another 3.5 Mio other jobs? I gotta hear this.

He's not a traitor. He's representing his (American) constituents. Is he a traitor because foreign companies came to america and hired Americans?

Typical liberal BS position..when someone disagree's, attack them personally.

And the 'DUMB-O-Crats don't either!! Not surprised the media isn't reporting this also, about the rise in the suicide rates and all. Also very seldom reported, if at all, is the suicide rates of returning military vets. Sure once in a great while, you may be lucky to see a couple of sentences on the inside back page of a newspaper of this tragic topic of people losing it, maybe a quick verbal mention on the radio or TV, but THAT'S IT!! If they had their way, if all the Wall Street motherfuckers decided to jump out of office windows in a manner like they did in the Great Depression, they would censor it like you wouldn't believe and deny that it ever happened. And the dumb public wouldn't even have a clue......

its the bush white house that is fucking the injured vets.. its thee bush wh that did not clean up that dirty military hospital. Its the bush wh that got them injured in an unjust war................... Now Bush admits that Obama had no alliance with Saddam

I don't know... If he shows as much compassion to his family as he does the 4 million people that could loose their jobs, his family would probably be glad to see him dead :hysterical:

its the bush white house that is fucking the injured vets.. its thee bush wh that did not clean up that dirty military hospital. Its the bush wh that got them injured in an unjust war................... Now Bush admits that Obama had no alliance with Saddam

I know that I'm not "allowed" to post here.... But... it is obvious that you have never been in the military with a statement like that.

You are wrong about the veterans, military hospitals, clinics and the VA hospital.

I suggest that you stick to topics that that you know first hand. :shades:

Fuck en idiot.

4 million people? You gotta break that down for me. GM Ford and Chrysler employee about 500k. Your assuming they all enter Ch. 7 and somehow destroy another 3.5 Mio other jobs? I gotta hear this.

He's not a traitor. He's representing his (American) constituents. Is he a traitor because foreign companies came to america and hired Americans?

Typical liberal BS position..when someone disagree's, attack them personally.

One job in a Big Three plant = 7 spinoff jobs. 500,000 X 7 = 3,500,000. If you know how to use a calculator, you can multiply it yourself.

By the way, the Upper Midwest is part of the USA not a separate country. Shelby is representing his ALABAMA constituents only. Are not folks from Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, etc Americans too?

Your boy is a traitor because he throws Americans under the bus and gives classified info to the media. Are you denying that he was not cited for doing the later?

he did not vote on nafta

but he supports free trade

* Voted YES on promoting free trade with Peru. (Dec 2007)

* Voted YES on free trade agreement with Oman. (Jun 2006)

* Voted NO on implementing CAFTA for Central America free-trade. (Jul 2005)

* Voted NO on establishing free trade between US & Singapore. (Jul 2003)

* Voted NO on establishing free trade between the US and Chile. (Jul 2003)

* Voted YES on granting normal trade relations status to Vietnam. (Oct 2001)

* Voted NO on removing common goods from national security export rules. (Sep 2001)

* Voted YES on permanent normal trade relations with China. (Sep 2000)

* Voted YES on expanding trade to the third world. (May 2000)

* Voted NO on renewing 'fast track' presidential trade authority. (Nov 1997)

* Voted YES on imposing trade sanctions on Japan for closed market. (May 1995)

* Rated 30% by CATO, indicating a pro-fair trade voting record. (Dec 2002)

I know that I'm not "allowed" to post here.... But... it is obvious that you have never been in the military with a statement like that.

You are wrong about the veterans, military hospitals, clinics and the VA hospital.

I suggest that you stick to topics that that you know first hand. :shades:

Fuck en idiot.

SO why are you posting here ?

I will pony up some $$ to help the union elect a democrat to defeat shelby and sessions...We all should pony up

that is absurd, it wont work.....

trust me....

the area down there is very conservative.....

but whatever. go ahead waste your time....

oh when i get down to mobile, and it's 75 degrees, i'll be thinking of y'all

Be nice if the Big 3 told the Nascar teams that they will get no support if they race in Alabama or any other state that opposed the Bridge. Also to would be nice if NASCAR stepped up to the plate and said no races there. Wonder how much income the states would loose from that.

i hope on christmas eve when he is with his family, he grabs his chest and falls face first into his christmas tree withh a massive, fatal heart attack. really, i do

You wonder why people have a negative mindset of the UAW workers that work for the Big3. You make the point for people outside the big3,that we are thugs and uneducated.

Most of the country is against the bailout to the big3. The federal government doesn't have the money for any of these bailouts,WE ARE BROKE. Doesn't matter if its Dem's or Repub's,both have over spent with NO REDUCTIONS IN SPENDING.

One job in a Big Three plant = 7 spinoff jobs. 500,000 X 7 = 3,500,000. If you know how to use a calculator, you can multiply it yourself.

By the way, the Upper Midwest is part of the USA not a separate country. Shelby is representing his ALABAMA constituents only. Are not folks from Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, etc Americans too?

Your boy is a traitor because he throws Americans under the bus and gives classified info to the media. Are you denying that he was not cited for doing the later?

7 spinoff jobs? Prove that. Besides, that 500k number is GLOBAL employment for the D3.

Either way you're assuming 100% of the D3 jobs and 100% of spinoff jobs (whatever that number is) disappear . Won't happen. I don't think Ford is even planning to use the money at this point.

He's no more a traitor for representing his voters than Michigan senators are for representing us.

He opposed the 'Wall Street Bailout' as well.Has not the indictment of Governor Blogojevich shown you people how ALL POLITICIANS ARE CORRUPT?The Detroit Three has interest that are opposed to those of the foriegn transplants in his state."Now you fellas all shared a room down at the Red Roof right?""And you didn`t waste any food on your plate,right?"

all politicians are corrupt......but how about the big 3 ceo's, arent they a bit corrupt too? it sure as hell seems that way when these companies are posting multi billion dollar losses but the ceo's contiue to make millions. sure as hell sounds shady to me

all politicians are corrupt......but how about the big 3 ceo's, arent they a bit corrupt too? it sure as hell seems that way when these companies are posting multi billion dollar losses but the ceo's contiue to make millions. sure as hell sounds shady to me

They are just as bad. And don't forget about those UAW reps. They are MORE corrupt than the company CEO's

They asked him @ his news conference today if he had any contact from transfers( Toyota honda mercedes) about the bridge loans. He looked right into the camera and said absoulty not(bullshit) and he would vote against the loans if he had 5 ford and gm plants in his state(bullshit). His smugness and inabaility to be truthful is what makes him an asshole.

Just my opinion never trust a man who talks out of the side of his mouth.

7 spinoff jobs? Prove that. Besides, that 500k number is GLOBAL employment for the D3.

Either way you're assuming 100% of the D3 jobs and 100% of spinoff jobs (whatever that number is) disappear . Won't happen. I don't think Ford is even planning to use the money at this point.

He's no more a traitor for representing his voters than Michigan senators are for representing us.

mmm you luvs you sum old man alabama cock dont ya? shelby is a abomantion who's own family probably hate him too