AND THEY WANT TO TAKE AWAY MORE OF OUR BENEFITS..UNBELIEVABLE

lucymi37

2006, Ford paid $517,560 so executive Mark Fields could fly to work in Michigan from his Florida home and back on weekends on the company's aircraft. The automaker and Fields agreed to change the perk and now he commutes first class, at a cost of roughly $29,000 a year, according to the company's latest proxy. Ford still covers the tax on this perk.

Ford also paid for the family of CEO Alan Mulally to fly between Michigan and Seattle, Wash. They used to fly on company aircraft, but the automaker is selling its planes. Ford will now charter private aircraft for the CEO, and his family will be allowed to travel with him on trips. Ford will also pay for coach-class flights for Mulally's family when they travel at his request.

http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/artic...ary_negotiation

2006, Ford paid $517,560 so executive Mark Fields could fly to work in Michigan from his Florida home and back on weekends on the company's aircraft. The automaker and Fields agreed to change the perk and now he commutes first class, at a cost of roughly $29,000 a year, according to the company's latest proxy. Ford still covers the tax on this perk.

Ford also paid for the family of CEO Alan Mulally to fly between Michigan and Seattle, Wash. They used to fly on company aircraft, but the automaker is selling its planes. Ford will now charter private aircraft for the CEO, and his family will be allowed to travel with him on trips. Ford will also pay for coach-class flights for Mulally's family when they travel at his request.

http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/artic...ary_negotiation

AND YOUR POINT IS WHAT? You want the company to pay for you to fly. DUDE get over it and rack up your own frequent flier miles.

Quit your whining, if it wasn't for Mulally we would be in bankruptcy. You better give him anything he wants, for the smart moves he made then by getting all the credit lines, and the ones he is making now.

I am grateful for everything Mulally has contributed to help turn this company around... but what about everyone else? This company is too big for just one person to make a difference by themselves. Its the collective contributions by all the workers in various areas that have worked together at the same time that is turning this company around. I know I have saved Ford 30 billion alone in the past 2 years in reduced downtime with the machine improvements I have made and I know there are others within the company like me that are doing their part too. We don't get any perks... not that I want any I am happy just coming to work everyday... but that doesn't mean we should take a cut and the rest of the cream keep spending money that the company is telling us they can't afford to remain competitive... its one story or the other for everyone.... who's with me on this??

Edited by crownvicsparky

I am grateful for everything Mulally has contributed to help turn this company around... but what about everyone else? This company is too big for just one person to make a difference by themselves. Its the collective contributions by all the workers in various areas that have worked together at the same time that is turning this company around. I know I have saved Ford 30 billion alone in the past 2 years in reduced downtime with the machine improvements I have made and I know there are others within the company like me that are doing their part too. We don't get any perks... not that I want any I am happy just coming to work everyday... but that doesn't mean we should take a cut and the rest of the cream keep spending money that the company is telling us they can't afford to remain competitive... its one story or the other for everyone.... who's with me on this??

"30 Billion" that would be a slight stretch wouldn't it!!!!!

I'm getting pretty tired of these sparkys thinking they are saving the company....what a crock of shit

my bad I meant 30 million I've done the math.. it was just an example... I am trying to say that everyone is doing things that are working... why are you upset with sparky's?

Edited by crownvicsparky

my bad I meant 30 million I've done the math.. it was just an example... I am trying to say that everyone is doing things that are working... why are you upset with sparky's?

30 million is still a stretch and I've got nothing against electricians, cause I "r" one.

Quit your whining, if it wasn't for Mulally we would be in bankruptcy. You better give him anything he wants, for the smart moves he made then by getting all the credit lines, and the ones he is making now.

:hysterical: WTFE....that was dumb fking luck. We were running out of money so he got a credit line.....there was no plan behind that!!! Go back under your desk!

The only thing Mullaly has done is cut heads that is what he did at Boeing and that is what he was hired to do here so Bill Ford jr doesnt look like the bad guy.

The only thing Mullaly has done is cut heads that is what he did at Boeing and that is what he was hired to do here so Bill Ford jr doesnt look like the bad guy.

Let me explain something to ya. Alan Mullaly doesnt work for you he work for shareholders who won Ford stock and unless you own some than he could give a shit about you. His job as CEO is just one thing increase FOrd stock value which in turn would bring stockholders in more money. Bill Ford and his fammily doesnt like losing money and Mullaly has to make the decision to make them more money by doing whatever it takes. If that includes cutting jobs like he did at boeing than thats what hes going to do. So dont take it personally Bubba its only his job that he is trying to due. JUST BUSINESS.

I don't give a rats ass how much Mullaly pays himself,or what any Ford executive makes--provided that they stop asking for concessions from the people who build the Ford products.I'm serious if we have to give any more concessions,my loyalty to buying Ford product's is finished,I will never buy a new Ford again.The multi-billions of profit that Ford has made over the last 30 years has been dumped into Brazil,Mexico and other countries like China.They want more and more back from the workers and its gotten ridiculous.GM/Chrysler are both bankrupt and now Ford wants the same concessions as the other two to remain competitive,it's complete bullshit.WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE,stop giving Ford any more concessions.

I don't give a rats ass how much Mullaly pays himself,or what any Ford executive makes--provided that they stop asking for concessions from the people who build the Ford products.I'm serious if we have to give any more concessions,my loyalty to buying Ford product's is finished,I will never buy a new Ford again.The multi-billions of profit that Ford has made over the last 30 years has been dumped into Brazil,Mexico and other countries like China.They want more and more back from the workers and its gotten ridiculous.GM/Chrysler are both bankrupt and now Ford wants the same concessions as the other two to remain competitive,it's complete bullshit.WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE,stop giving Ford any more concessions.

After your financial shenanigans I doubt you can buy a new Ford anyways...unless you are paying cash my bankrupt pulling pal. :hysterical:

We are all making sacrifices and Mullaly is a head cutter but at least for the most part it was done with pretty generous buyouts! Mullaly is making a ton of money and still driving a Lexus so until I hear him and the other top execs saying they are cutting their pay and benefits for the good of the company i will say " thanx im fine where im at!" :slug:

Let me explain something to ya. Alan Mullaly doesnt work for you he work for shareholders who won Ford stock and unless you own some than he could give a shit about you. His job as CEO is just one thing increase FOrd stock value which in turn would bring stockholders in more money

Complete nonsense. It was his call to dillute ford stocks 2 days ago. Perhaps YOU don't have any or you're at sleep at the wheel with your own investments. They should get to his trigger point in the fourth quarter, where he reaps the profits....Whether him mortaging everthing was dumb luck or smart planning we don't know. This hero worshiping is a bit much.

Complete nonsense. It was his call to dillute ford stocks 2 days ago. Perhaps YOU don't have any or you're at sleep at the wheel with your own investments. They should get to his trigger point in the fourth quarter, where he reaps the profits....Whether him mortaging everthing was dumb luck or smart planning we don't know. This hero worshiping is a bit much.

Im not in it for tomorrow and neither is the shareholders. we are lookking long term. You have to give to get. Mullaly knows that. You dont have to worry about the stock it will rise. Im not worshiiping Mullaly but you have to give the guy credit Ford is not facing bankruptcy.

There was a sparky on here....rawsparky, or something like that....he made statements that he was the smartest man at Ford, and did more then our CEO....You guys aren't doing much for our image. If your really an asset to the company .... I doubt you would have to tell anyone...the people you effect would already know....the rest of us don't care. I'm glad your not part of the problem, and are part of the solution.

Listen you corporate suck@ss.If it wasn't for your Jackoff hero mulally and many more like him America would be a much better and decent place to live in.So take your ceo @sshole worship to another forum.And to all the rest of you on this forum who think mulally and rest of his kind are great people and great for America @uckoff.

No one whining here...I just think all of us UAW workers give concessions after concessions I think the bigwigs can give a little too. I think Mullaly can afford his own airplane rides...No FREE rides for us for ANYTHING...Think about it ...I dont have to give him anything he wants ...he TAKES anything he wants..Believe me ..you or I either one has to GIVE him anything

Listen you corporate suck@ss.If it wasn't for your Jackoff hero mulally and many more like him America would be a much better and decent place to live in.So take your ceo @sshole worship to another forum.And to all the rest of you on this forum who think mulally and rest of his kind are great people and great for America @uckoff.

Ten to fifteen years ago we made great profits and even received profit sharing. Employees are still putting the same screws in it same holes and same pistons in the same holes. Everything is still working at the same efficientcy as it did when we were making a proffit. So it looks to me as the problem is a lot higher up the chain. When someone desighns a product that don't sell and the majority of the people don't like, Why keep him around to make more of what people don't like.

A vehicle must be designed for a price the market will bear. If you can't do that move over for someone else that can. :speedie:

fact is Mulally is the lebron james of CEOs... like him or not he is the best

all i know is that i still have a job, the company is not going into bankruptcy yet??(knock on wood) and as bad as the contract is and any further concessions would be i still make a good wage and have good benefits. If we make it through this, then he's earned his money and it matters little if he got lucky or if he's good.

WELL SAID!