Raptor pics

oogravyoo

Pulled into my local Home Depot and parked in front of a Raptor.. Helped the nice woman load up some bags, chatted with her a bit and took some pictures..

This Raptor is on the low end of options but was still pretty nice, sounded good when she drove away. Lucky her gets a SHO to drive around next week.

one thing of note there are LED's in the grill, bumpers.. when I pulled up the front LED's were orange, you can see them in the first shot (white inserts in the upper portion of the grill).

raptor1.jpg

raptor2.jpg

raptor3.jpg

raptor4.jpg

raptor5.jpg

raptor6.jpg

raptor7.jpg

Wow that is a nice truck... yeah i saw the truck in person at an autoshow a little while back...it looked really good! I think it looks best in white though! I hadn't noticed the LEDS in the bumper...thanks for pointing them out...

Your pics really make me want an SVT Raptor...

BTW..Nice Ford Focus you have there..

I was interested in the Raptor until I saw one at the Ford show in Carlisle, PA. That thing is bigger than an H2 Hummer. Cool truck, just too big for me. Has Ford released mpg numbers yet?

I think it might be wider....but its the same length as a standard F-150 :shrug:

Wheel track, wheelbase, and length are the same as a standard extended cab. The added width is due to flared fenders and bodysides.

Raptor

Wheelbase (in.): 133.1

Length (in.):  222.1

Width (in.): 86.6

Height (in.): 78.4

Track (in.): 73.6

Standard ext cab

Wheelbase 144.5

Length 231.7

Width 78.9

Height 71.5

track 67.0

Raptor

Wheelbase (in.): 133.1

Length (in.):  222.1

Width (in.): 86.6

Height (in.): 78.4

Track (in.): 73.6

Standard ext cab

Wheelbase 144.5

Length 231.7

Width 78.9

Height 71.5

track 67.0

5.5ft box on The Raptor....smallest avail on a Supercab is 6.5

5.5ft box on The Raptor....smallest avail on a Supercab is 6.5

I know your a salesman and all but at the building next to mine there are two f150's, black supercabs one has the 6.5 and one has the 5.5. Unless they dropped the option it was available at some point on regular 150's

the stats I provided where to show the track difference between the two.. they are not the same..

"A track that's 7 inches wider than a stock F-150 is also part of the Raptor's package. It gives the Raptor a low, wide stance, which requires wider flared fenders front and rear, giving the truck a Coke-bottle shape. It's so wide, in fact, that the Raptor requires the federally mandated marker lights you usually see perched atop dually tow trucks. For the Raptor, the front lights are incorporated into the grille, making for a cleaner appearance and unique light signature at night."

I know your a salesman and all but at the building next to mine there are two f150's, black supercabs one has the 6.5 and one has the 5.5. Unless they dropped the option it was available at some point on regular 150's

they have dropped it from the supercabs ( barring Raptor )...it never sold anyways....

Pulled into my local Home Depot and parked in front of a Raptor.. Helped the nice woman load up some bags, chatted with her a bit and took some pictures..

This Raptor is on the low end of options but was still pretty nice, sounded good when she drove away. Lucky her gets a SHO to drive around next week.

one thing of note there are LED's in the grill, bumpers.. when I pulled up the front LED's were orange, you can see them in the first shot (white inserts in the upper portion of the grill).

raptor1.jpg

raptor2.jpg

raptor3.jpg

raptor4.jpg

raptor5.jpg

raptor6.jpg

raptor7.jpg

God. I LOVE white faced guages!!!

Reminds me of the Veglia guages on my '95 Ducati SS.

• 2 weeks later...
Any chance the Raptor will come in crew cab form? I'd like one for la familia.

:shades: Otherwise I'll have to settle for an FX4.

There was an article on Autoblog a couple of days ago that quoted someone at Ford who said a crew cab is being considered. Apparantly they have been getting a lot of requests for one from dealers.

Edited by jpvbs