Ford Focus New Color?

I have to say, Ford has some of the worst color designers in the business. That is horrendously ugly, and it does not surprise me that it's on a Ford! However, what customers like is different than what designers like. Ford is better at indulging the customer rather than the designer, no matter the offensiveness on the road.

But isn't it the job of color designers to pick colors that people actually want to buy? Otherwise - what's the point? Artistic achievement doesn't pay the bills.

Yeesh, should appeal to those who colour match their kitchens based on the unpainted grease next to the stove, but as a conquest sale?

Thing looks like a winter roads (pre)grime job on a faded white Tempo...

Really, colour is the last refuge for the jellymobile crowd, and when the cars are demonstrably equal in most every measure...I would have thought pure deep natural colours would be the leading edge...however, I usually look at my cars as more than the latest mental health day...gonna be hard to bring pop (and profits) back to the sub market without colour as an aspirational tool...?

Edited by JETSOLVER