Ford Focus New Color?

We had a new Focus sedan come in today that the color was called Natural Neutral. Has anyone else seen this?

More importantly who likes it? I am very curious as to how anyone could like this color.

I am talking bowling shoe ugly!!!! It reminds me of a glow stick thats run out. Maybe it would look better on a

different vehicle. First thing that came to my mind was a mistake was made in the paint department and instead of

throwing it out, someone said.... Ah just use it anyway..

I think it may have burnt my retina....... :hysterical:

To each they own I guess....

Edited by fordtech1

well at least they've offered the basic 6 colors this time (thank god!)

black

blue

red

white

silver

& darker gray

but imho if they wanted to add one "experimental" color (& on the green side of a color wheel)

they'd have done better to use a more metallic (judging by the ^pix) & bit darker shade like Titanium Green

3516970009_17e1e4c123.jpg

To me it looks worse in person. I personaly think the focus sedan is not the prettiest car anyways, then add a pea soup green to it, and its really ugly.

I've seen it in person, and I think it looks pretty good. I must be just about the only one who likes it.

Strange name, though.

To me it looks worse in person. I personaly think the focus sedan is not the prettiest car anyways, then add a pea soup green to it, and its really ugly.

Heres a better picture of what it looks like.

Hmm, interesting color. I'd have to see it in person to see if I like it.

I have to say, Ford has some of the worst color designers in the business. That is horrendously ugly, and it does not surprise me that it's on a Ford! However, what customers like is different than what designers like. Ford is better at indulging the customer rather than the designer, no matter the offensiveness on the road.

I have to say, Ford has some of the worst color designers in the business. That is horrendously ugly, and it does not surprise me that it's on a Ford! However, what customers like is different than what designers like. Ford is better at indulging the customer rather than the designer, no matter the offensiveness on the road.

This.

I don't mind the color, meaning I can see it being attractive to certain customers. Personally, though, I'm not crazy about it.

It actually reminds me of a greener version of the super-light creamy gold color used in the Tributes around 03-04 or so. I didn't mind that one at all, this one is just too green for me. I actually almost bought one instead of my Merlot Tribute.

Looks like the sage color from a couple years back.

I liked the Sage Green. I liked Legend Lime on the 05 Mustangs too. This is reminds me of Seafoam Green circa 1968, like on my Dad's 68 LTD. It looks good in twilight. Is this metallic, Pearl or regular?

Natural Neutral implies Beige or Tan. Looks much better on the Ford Website!

http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/focussedan/?space=Cars