corruption endorsed

Virgil

Brother what is so hard t believe about people sick and tired of things eing covered up? Why should jerks like this benifit from breaking the rules and the law? There is no way that you can defend this! So if you want it to die then stop trying so hard to defend this guy and what was done for him. You all are a bunch of two faced hippocrits!

That has nothing to do with it. What you guys are asking for cannot be given out. They would be asking to get sued, So you are telling me, if you were an International Rep you would answer these questions and risk your job, and possibly get sued? Like was said before, If it was settled the Company had to agree period. If it was as cut and dry as you think it is, they would not have settled. I have read umpire decisions where the company went to an umpire with very little evidence. They will only settle when they know they cannot win everything they want. What you guys have brought up is a felony act this employee committed. They would never settle for anything less than termination unless an Umpire forced them to period! Its just that simple. Trust me the company would love to take down even a local Rep whenever they can. They would not help in a cover up. They would be screaming at the top of their collective lungs about it.

That has nothing to do with it. What you guys are asking for cannot be given out. They would be asking to get sued, So you are telling me, if you were an International Rep you would answer these questions and risk your job, and possibly get sued? Like was said before, If it was settled the Company had to agree period. If it was as cut and dry as you think it is, they would not have settled. I have read umpire decisions where the company went to an umpire with very little evidence. They will only settle when they know they cannot win everything they want. What you guys have brought up is a felony act this employee committed. They would never settle for anything less than termination unless an Umpire forced them to period! Its just that simple. Trust me the company would love to take down even a local Rep whenever they can. They would not help in a cover up. They would be screaming at the top of their collective lungs about it.

And for the record, I have no idea who this person is, I am just speaking as a Union member. I am not defending anyone, I don't think I know anyone who works at OHAP.

Dude, like none of this had anything to do with his brother being our standards rep and our jobs are totally fcked up now? Or that guy getting fired being best friends with that escaped circus clown erc? Right. Keep selling it cuz were not buying it! Your probably as crooked as the rest of them if you think this ok.

Get over it...his shit will never be posted on a public forum unless he posts it himself! Why are you guys the ones asking...shove your political BS and keep it off this site dumbasses!

Get over it...his shit will never be posted on a public forum unless he posts it himself! Why are you guys the ones asking...shove your political BS and keep it off this site dumbasses!

We know from experience that the company will do or cover up anything in order to protect the cozy relationship with the union.This applies not only to Ford but to any of the Detroit auto companies.It is very clear that the mouthpieces for the union will continue to stonewall [it is difficult to admit to one's own complicity]But i'm sure the truth will win out even if it takes the efforts of a third party to dig it out.

We know from experience that the company will do or cover up anything in order to protect the cozy relationship with the union.This applies not only to Ford but to any of the Detroit auto companies.It is very clear that the mouthpieces for the union will continue to stonewall [it is difficult to admit to one's own complicity]But i'm sure the truth will win out even if it takes the efforts of a third party to dig it out.

dont kid yourself assclown, the company does not give the UAW shit. People like you are what give bad info to the public which gives the UAW a bad name. Even if someone gets a third party involved it will be someone that has ties to this event and it will still never get to the public and will still not change and grievance settlement! So you know you can do with your mouthpiece!

dont kid yourself assclown, the company does not give the UAW shit. People like you are what give bad info to the public which gives the UAW a bad name. Even if someone gets a third party involved it will be someone that has ties to this event and it will still never get to the public and will still not change and grievance settlement! So you know you can do with your mouthpiece!

I remember some" deal"up in Michigan where a guy who was actually in the International[G.M. I think] who got the company to put some people into skilled trades that the company did not believe were qualified.I believe he caused a strike that cost G.M. BILLIONS.If I'm not mistaken he was given jail time and had to resign from the International.So don't tell us that the companies do not give the U.A.W.shit.The company will always act in its own best interest.Don't blow smoke at us ,While some of us may not run for office it does not mean that we don't stay abreast of the goings on in the U.A.W.

I remember some" deal"up in Michigan where a guy who was actually in the International[G.M. I think] who got the company to put some people into skilled trades that the company did not believe were qualified.I believe he caused a strike that cost G.M. BILLIONS.If I'm not mistaken he was given jail time and had to resign from the International.So don't tell us that the companies do not give the U.A.W.shit.The company will always act in its own best interest.Don't blow smoke at us ,While some of us may not run for office it does not mean that we don't stay abreast of the goings on in the U.A.W.

Dude, when shit like that happens they get what they deserve. We are talking about a grievance settlement......get a fking life and quit worrying about someone elses shit, the only people that should be worried are those that were involved if there were any! Damn, I feel like I am back in grade school!

and I remember the battle of the overpass............so let's drag up a totally non-related incident and apply it to your bullshit argument?

This is purely political......give it up..........no one is going to answer you.......you will claim conspiracy........coverup.......blah blahhh...

no one will answer again..........some OHAP shithead will bump this thread with some stupid ass anti-UAW comment.............

bottom line...........you know he can't answer even to defend himself.............so quit wasting our time with your stupid OHAP politics. Maybe you should extend your effort toward getting another product....so far from what we see....you make the Econoline......and bullshit down there.

• Like 1

Did the rep who got fired get fired for stealing checks from the people who took the buyout?

Did he have to pay it back?

Did he file a grievance?

Did he withdraw that grievance?

Did someone - would have to be Nick or Chris Viscomi since he's our International rep - reinstate that grievance?

Did they settle the grievance by giving him a package?

I can answer some of your questions regarding the Rep that was terminated in 2007. The exact reason why they terminated his employment has not readily been disclosed and/or confirmed. He DID have to pay restitution. He DID file a grievance. His grievance WAS reopened last summer. His grievance was SETTLED and PAID last week. HE PICKED HIS CHECK ON THURSDAY, 02/11/10. FACT.

Did the rep who got fired get fired for stealing checks from the people who took the buyout?

Did he file a grievance?

Did someone - would have to be Nick or Chris Viscomi since he's our International rep - reinstate that grievance?

I can answer some of your questions regarding the Rep that was terminated in 2007. The exact reason why they terminated his employment has not readily been disclosed and/or confirmed. He DID have to pay restitution. He DID file a grievance. His grievance WAS reopened last summer. His grievance was SETTLED and PAID last week. HE PICKED HIS CHECK ON THURSDAY, 02/11/10. FACT.

HE GOT REWARDED FOR STEALING FROM THE MEMBERSHIP HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE REPRESENTING?

Did he file a grievance?

It fking kills me that people do not know the process.....His grievance was not closed, I know people who have had grievances in the system for 3 yrs for being terminated and their cases are not closed, so what makes you think the grievance was closed?? If you don't know for sure shut the fk up!

It fking kills me that people do not know the process.....His grievance was not closed, I know people who have had grievances in the system for 3 yrs for being terminated and their cases are not closed, so what makes you think the grievance was closed?? If you don't know for sure shut the fk up!

To answer your eloquent question...They were repeating the information that was given to me as to why Ford Motor was able to pay Fred directly completely enabling him to avoid his Court Ordered Child Support/Alimony order that is over $61,000 in arrears. (That figure is public record via Court Docket). Granted, you are correct...I do not know the process. BUT...I do know that I have been in court for over three years attempting to collect my and my children's money. I do know that Ford confirmed the buyout. I do know that Ford confirmed the check was picked up BY FRED on Thursday. I do know that, when Ford was questioned as to why the garnishment was not honored...they explained that he was terminated, which terminated the order. Fact is: He was terminated. He was paid a very large lump sum on Thursday. The money DID NOT pass through CSEA nor were they informed of the lump sum payment PRIOR to disbursement.

So, as I may not know the politics of your Plant...I do know what information has had a direct impact on my family. Please educate me, though...I'm very interested in how the process works. I have three wonderful children in which that money belongs to.

Edited by NadinePena

To answer your eloquent question...They were repeating the information that was given to me as to why Ford Motor was able to pay Fred directly completely enabling him to avoid his Court Ordered Child Support/Alimony order that is over $61,000 in arrears. (That figure is public record via Court Docket). Granted, you are correct...I do not know the process. BUT...I do know that I have been in court for over three years attempting to collect my and my children's money. I do know that Ford confirmed the buyout. I do know that Ford confirmed the check was picked up BY FRED on Thursday. I do know that, when Ford was questioned as to why the garnishment was not honored...they explained that he was terminated, which terminated the order. Fact is: He was terminated. He was paid a very large lump sum on Thursday. The money DID NOT pass through CSEA nor were they informed of the lump sum payment PRIOR to disbursement.

So, as I may not know the politics of your Plant...I do know what information has had a direct impact on my family. Please educate me, though...I'm very interested in how the process works. I have three wonderful children in which that money belongs to.

Where do you get that it is your money....does he pay alimony? I understand your frustration if he owes back childsupport (but not alimony) Sorry to hear you married a load, but the company did not fire him in order to avoid taking out child support, but they wouldn't take it out anyway if he was caught up on his support!!

I am pist at those who claim a grievance was put back into the system by a IUAW rep. That is not the process and it is not uncommon that grievances sometimes takes 6mnths to couple years to get through the system. So someone implying that shady shit was done pisses me off!! That is like me knowing some asshole from OHAP and saying all OHAP members are assholes!! So something shady may or may not have happened 10 yrs ago by one person should give an organization a bad name! That is BS and only shows ignorance!

Where do you get that it is your money....does he pay alimony? I understand your frustration if he owes back childsupport (but not alimony) Sorry to hear you married a load, but the company did not fire him in order to avoid taking out child support, but they wouldn't take it out anyway if he was caught up on his support!!

I am pist at those who claim a grievance was put back into the system by a IUAW rep. That is not the process and it is not uncommon that grievances sometimes takes 6mnths to couple years to get through the system. So someone implying that shady shit was done pisses me off!! That is like me knowing some asshole from OHAP and saying all OHAP members are assholes!! So something shady may or may not have happened 10 yrs ago by one person should give an organization a bad name! That is BS and only shows ignorance!

Sorry to bust your bubble CAP, but the money the jerk keeps from his kids does hurt the whole family , you really are out there in LA LA land. i raised a little girl from the time she was three when i married her mom, the stupid dead beat never gave a nickle, i didn't care ,it was his loss.she is now 26, if you don't know and never been there shut up.

i read a lot of stupid stuff that you have put on blue oval forum, but this reply has to be one of the top 3 , WOW

Hope you get at least some of back support you are owed NadinePena

As I stated before...please educate me on your grievance procedure. I can only tell you what Ford has told CSEA and what has been told in Court. I am not implying anything regarding your company. I am repeating what was explained to me and CSEA. Fact is, the money is owed. Not up for argument as that figure has recently been updated on 2/12/2010 on Lorain Co. Court of Common Pleas PUBLIC court docket. The figure IS in excess of $61,000.

So, the order WAS in place as of 2007. His employment DID cease. There WAS a grievance. He WAS paid. The check went directly to him. CSEA inquired as to why the garnishment was NOT honored. YOUR company explained he WAS terminated...which terminated the order. I'm not throwing out wild accusations but, instead, shedding some light on the question of whether he got the buy-out or not. He did. You wanted to know how I know. This is how I know. I am DIRECTLY involved. The unjust results of this entire situation has had a direct impact on my family.

Please, your knowledge is wanted...not your hostility. I want answers...and I would think that the Membership would want answers, as well. Not in response to my situation, but to the 'special' circumstances that seem to be involved that directly affect the politics of your company.

Edited by NadinePena

Two questions.Why wasn't the grievance closed.Clearly from what the lady stated,he had to make restitution,ergo,he was obviously guilty of stealing from the membership?Even though he was terminated by the company,going by what you say ,I would have to ask ,as he had an active grievance which obviously resulted in some form of payout,is there still liability on the part of the company in regards to the court order.I believe that the lady should be talking to an attorney in regards to this as she has nothing to lose by doing so.Just my opinion.

Two questions.Why wasn't the grievance closed.Clearly from what the lady stated,he had to make restitution,ergo,he was obviously guilty of stealing from the membership?Even though he was terminated by the company,going by what you say ,I would have to ask ,as he had an active grievance which obviously resulted in some form of payout,is there still liability on the part of the company in regards to the court order.I believe that the lady should be talking to an attorney in regards to this as she has nothing to lose by doing so.Just my opinion.

Maybe you can shed some light on the grievance procedure for me. In an attempt to understand, I ask: An employee of Ford Motor is terminated. Employee files grievance. Is employee actually terminated before or after grievance procedure? In the event a grievance is closed, can it be reopened? Upon reopening, is this considered same tenure employment or new employment? Can the company monetarily settle with a terminated employee? Is it normal/ethical procedure that a terminated employee of Ford can retain employment through another UAW represented company and be able to hold another Rep position?

Furthermore, I agree that I should be talking to an attorney. Unfortunately, I cannot afford one anymore; hence, my personal search for information.

[" I do know that Ford confirmed the buyout. I do know that Ford confirmed the check was picked up BY FRED on Thursday. I do know that, when Ford was questioned as to why the garnishment was not honored...they explained that he was terminated, which terminated the order."]

I would like to stand corrected on the above quote. The check was NOT picked up by Fred on Thursday...it was given to his brother, who also works in the plant.

Edited by NadinePena

Maybe you can shed some light on the grievance procedure for me. In an attempt to understand, I ask: An employee of Ford Motor is terminated. Employee files grievance. Is employee actually terminated before or after grievance procedure? In the event a grievance is closed, can it be reopened? Upon reopening, is this considered same tenure employment or new employment? Can the company monetarily settle with a terminated employee? Is it normal/ethical procedure that a terminated employee of Ford can retain employment through another UAW represented company and be able to hold another Rep position?

Furthermore, I agree that I should be talking to an attorney. Unfortunately, I cannot afford one anymore; hence, my personal search for information.

Write a letter to the judge.Judge's tend to take a dim view of people who try to circumvent court orders.You may be able to go on the internet and have your questionanswered by an attorney.With the amount of money involved some attorney may take your case on a contingency basis.I believe that you can download forms which allow you to file in court yourself.I would not necessarily recommend this route buy what have you to lose?

Write a letter to the judge.Judge's tend to take a dim view of people who try to circumvent court orders.You may be able to go on the internet and have your questionanswered by an attorney.With the amount of money involved some attorney may take your case on a contingency basis.I believe that you can download forms which allow you to file in court yourself.I would not necessarily recommend this route buy what have you to lose?

Why is this even posted on this forum????????

Clearly there is an election coming up and one group is trying to discredit the other group.

Stop....... No wait keep on posting this is better than watching Jerry Springer.

He said She said Blah Blah Blah......

Keep on postin. I will make some popcorn.

Why is this even posted on this forum????????

Clearly there is an election coming up and one group is trying to discredit the other group.

Stop....... No wait keep on posting this is better than watching Jerry Springer.

He said She said Blah Blah Blah......

Keep on postin. I will make some popcorn.

yes this did get off of the subject, what my feelings on this whole topic was ,is that i really didn't know any of the people involved and had a hard time trying to see who was right, then the wife comes on and states very clearly a little more about the person of the topic, so i would lean a lot more on the guilty and shady things that were expressed on this topic.

i have no knowlege of either party involved , so i don't think that i am trying to discredit any one , my problem is with the sorry piece of dirt who seems to care more about himself than his kids , should of kept in his pants if he didn't want to pay.

your post also tells a lot about yourself , good luck with the popcorn

yes this did get off of the subject, what my feelings on this whole topic was ,is that i really didn't know any of the people involved and had a hard time trying to see who was right, then the wife comes on and states very clearly a little more about the person of the topic, so i would lean a lot more on the guilty and shady things that were expressed on this topic.

i have no knowlege of either party involved , so i don't think that i am trying to discredit any one , my problem is with the sorry piece of dirt who seems to care more about himself than his kids , should of kept in his pants if he didn't want to pay.

your post also tells a lot about yourself , good luck with the popcorn

Level adn Captain are international dudes and you can tell from what their saying that their trying to cover shit up. Folks are sick and tired of the union covering up this shady shit and aint' gonna put up with it no more. This whole thing stinks and so does the union if their trying to cover for this dude. Its all a big cover up and regular folks are sick of it. Now watch Level or captain or one of their dudes come on here with a smart ass answer but it don't change nothing. This dude STOLE MONEY from the folks he was sposed to be repersenting and got away with it. And the whole thing looks like he got rewarded for doing it. Everyone is talking about it in the plant anyway. Why the big cover up? Who else are they covering for? Folks on here are right it is bullshit but thats your union hard at work for you.

[" I do know that Ford confirmed the buyout. I do know that Ford confirmed the check was picked up BY FRED on Thursday. I do know that, when Ford was questioned as to why the garnishment was not honored...they explained that he was terminated, which terminated the order."]

I would like to stand corrected on the above quote. The check was NOT picked up by Fred on Thursday...it was given to his brother, who also works in the plant.

Nadine, I don't know if this would help you or not but I think you could call the National Employee Service Center (NESC) about this situation. I believe they would shed light on at least what your ex current status is right now. This would probably be the same as with a salaried position whose job has terminated with severance pay. I know for a fact that other people have been able to get payments from people that have avoided paying child support and freezing profit sharing while in court disputes without the parties even being married. In might be a long shot but it would be worth it to find out. I wish you the best of luck and pray that your children will be rewarded in the end.

Level adn Captain are international dudes and you can tell from what their saying that their trying to cover shit up. Folks are sick and tired of the union covering up this shady shit and aint' gonna put up with it no more. This whole thing stinks and so does the union if their trying to cover for this dude. Its all a big cover up and regular folks are sick of it. Now watch Level or captain or one of their dudes come on here with a smart ass answer but it don't change nothing. This dude STOLE MONEY from the folks he was sposed to be repersenting and got away with it. And the whole thing looks like he got rewarded for doing it. Everyone is talking about it in the plant anyway. Why the big cover up? Who else are they covering for? Folks on here are right it is bullshit but thats your union hard at work for you.

No c over up dk, and no IUAW rep, but what I will say this Fred guys shit is personal and you or no other member will know the details unless he tells you or you were directly involved!