Buyers Remorse?

PREMiERdrum

Talking to a salesman friend of mine, this one made me laugh... he pointed me to their new ebay listing.

Welcome to Bob-Boyd Lincoln Mercury online! $2000.00 OFF MSRP Take a long hard look at this one. Yes, that's right, you found it! This 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS is pre-owned and was traded in for one of our fine turbo charged luxury Lincoln vehicles.

LINK - ebay

He said the guy trading it was hated it so much.. guy in his 30s, couldn't get past the interior and visibility.

Why the hell did he buy it to begin with??

Over the years, I've bought two new motorcycles and three cars and a RV that I traded in or sold within 18 months because I decided that I didn't like them.

When you buy a 'toy", you tend to overlook some of the negatives because the positives are so unique.hysterical.gif

Hmmmm.................. I guess that, even with the Camaro, that he couldn't "get any."

Why the hell else, would someone buy a cartoon car, with gunslit windows, and a crappy interior with a large shnoz for a "center stack," for over $30K???

Sorry, but my husband still is the consumate Camaro fan, first gen and second gen only. I showed him pictures of the Camaro, when they were revealed, and he laughed. I showed him pictures of the interior, and he walked away shaking his head, and muttering "great, they copied the interior of the '69 Camaro, and it was crappy in 1969."

I am not a big Camaro fan. Can you tell??

I distinctly remember that it took literally years for S197 Mustangs to start showing up on used car lots. I don't recall seeing any until like the '08 MY or so. Incidentally, theres a trade in Chally on a lot right down the street from my house. Not sure what caused that one, but it happened pretty fast as well. Can't help but think this economic situation may be part of the problem but who knows. I know my Mustang isn't going anywhere unless I'm starving.

I distinctly remember that it took literally years for S197 Mustangs to start showing up on used car lots. I don't recall seeing any until like the '08 MY or so. Incidentally, theres a trade in Chally on a lot right down the street from my house. Not sure what caused that one, but it happened pretty fast as well. Can't help but think this economic situation may be part of the problem but who knows. I know my Mustang isn't going anywhere unless I'm starving.

There's a Ford dealer down the street from work that has a Mustang (05-09), Challenger, and Camaro on their used car lot right now lined up next to each other. It's kind of cool looking to see them all there.

Just like every other rich human being, he wastes money like water. If he didn't have this money, he wouldn't waste it like this. Whats wrong with putting the Verion up for sale? Obviously there are buyers out there for it. He could've gotten who knows, a million for it or more? Instead he chooses to LOSE upwards of a million or more to buy a car he could've written a check for easily.

What a douch. I'll take 50% of what he lost on that car.

Our local Chevy dealership has a used 2010 Camaro on the lot.

It has 4000 miles on it.

In his ad for it, he says it was traded in on a dually.

Who the hell goes out to buy a Dually truck, and says "hey, look at that Camaro.............. lets buy that instead !!!!.................. to hell with the horses?"

Frankly, that was an odd one.

Just like every other rich human being, he wastes money like water. If he didn't have this money, he wouldn't waste it like this. Whats wrong with putting the Verion up for sale? Obviously there are buyers out there for it. He could've gotten who knows, a million for it or more? Instead he chooses to LOSE upwards of a million or more to buy a car he could've written a check for easily.

What a douch. I'll take 50% of what he lost on that car.

Maybe you should have read the article in the link before you jumped on the douche wagon. It clearly said that the Chevy dealer wouldn't trade for the Veyron until they had a buyer for it because people with enough money for it are rare buyers. As for the man wasting his money or whatever. It's his money, not yours. He can do whatever he wants with it. Frankly I think you should be glad he "wastes" his money because he probably keeps a lot of people employeed that way. I'm willing to bet he's got a Ford GT in his collection as well.