MT pits the 2011 Mustang GT against the 2011 M3

That's asinine.

The BMW wins because of SHOCKS?

????

For $26k extra, all you get is BETTER SHOCKS?

SHOCKS?

S*H*O*C*K*S?

I have a good mind to subscribe to Motor Trend just for the sheer joy of canceling my subscription.

ROTFLMAO!

Me neither. With the numbers Ford Racing is getting out of the SC for the 5.0, that may suffice, but I do think the GT500 needs something to set it apart from the GT. I don't think just a SC on the 5.0 is enough to do that.

I'd much prefer a twin turbo set-up to a supercharger set-up. A TT set-up is a much more efficient set-up and will make more power than a supercharger can from the same amount of boost.

Me neither. With the numbers Ford Racing is getting out of the SC for the 5.0, that may suffice, but I do think the GT500 needs something to set it apart from the GT. I don't think just a SC on the 5.0 is enough to do that.

I would love it if the day after Chevy's official press introduction for the upcoming Z/28, Ford announces the GT500 with a TT 5.0 that one ups the Z/28 by 100hp.

• Like 1

I would love it if the day after Chevy's official press introduction for the upcoming Z/28, Ford announces the GT500 with a TT 5.0 that one ups the Z/28 by 100hp.

I would love it GM realized that all the money they spent on Zeta and Sigma platforms wasn't worth the effort.

IMO, Ford is achieving just as much with Mustang, Falcon and Taurus.