Ford $750 Coupon

hermans

Mine said second week of April (9-12 somehting like that), but it's at home. I called my dealer the day I got it linked to my order. She claimed they'll honor it regardless of the expiration since it was linked to my order. She also went on to say if better things were available at the time of delivery I could instead get those. She said the key was getting it 'attached' to my order; I'm guessing in VINcent.

I found both, 4/9 and 4/15 are their dates.

Edited by shaggy314

I just made an account on owner.ford.com and my "Up to $750 Private Cash Offer" offer is there, under My Next Vehicle - New vehicle offers. I wonder if all offers in Vincent will show up here as well. If they do, that's an easy way of figuring out if Ford sent you one (instead of checking with your dealer).

Remember you don't have to receive the brochure in order to get the $750. You just have to be in Ford's system. I didn't not have the coupon in hand when I picked up my car.

Evidently that reflects the way sales are going. Hybrids must be very popular. New incentives are due on April 2 from what I've been led to believe.

No incentives on a vehicle that's in short supply and very high demand? Who knew?

When I called ford customer service, I told them I had always had GM vehicles, and heard many good things on the new fords. I have yet to receive my ford information in the mail, but my salesman looked in his system, and said I was good to go, and applied it to my order for a HyTi. As everyone is saying, maybe in the system, mine was.

I will be locking in my $750 private cash coupon and $500 cash back tomorrow ( the day my 750 expires)

I called the dealer about the coupon expiring -could he lock it in.

He told me if I came in and signed a contract he could lock it in on Vincent and apply the discounts, so I will be going in tomorrow.

$1250 off my x plan price ya!

Edited by chuckokie36
  • Like 4

If you go on the Ford site and order a brochure, they are apt to send you one with a $750 coupon inside good towards the purchase of a car. This coupon is good to use along with any other incentives that are available. Did anyone else get a coupon?

I called Ford about a week ago and requested a brochure. The woman said there may or may not be a coupon in the one I receive. When I asked how Ford determines who gets the coupons she was vague about it. She said the marketing department sends them to "certain Ford customers". My brochure hasn't arrived yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Since the $750 Private Cash coupon I received in a Ford brochure expired on 3/9/13, I ordered two more brochures last week.

I received them both today (Thursday, March 21, 2013), a Taurus and a Focus Electric. They both included a "Special offer" for 0% financing up to 60 months, if I took delivery by 4/1/13. The Taurus one had an option of $3,000 cash back instead of the financing. The Focus one said I was "Pre-Approved for credit from my Ford Dealer for $60,000.

I'm going to order some more brochures this afternoon.

• Like 1

I have tried over a half dozen times by ordering brochures and talking to customer service. I had the dealer look it up and had customer service check again today. They just don't want to give me the $750. Too bad. I'm going tonight to finalize my paperwork on my Energi. Hope to have her home by Saturday.

That sucks about the $750. I wish I understood marketing. When I learned of this I ordered 3 brochures - all came with the certificate. When I heard a couple of weeks ago that they might have gone up to $1000 - I ordered 2 more. All 5 of them came with the $750 attached (never saw $1000). We live in the same city - you would think they would market equally. I ordered for Fusion and for F-150.

That sucks about the $750. I wish I understood marketing. When I learned of this I ordered 3 brochures - all came with the certificate. When I heard a couple of weeks ago that they might have gone up to $1000 - I ordered 2 more. All 5 of them came with the $750 attached (never saw $1000). We live in the same city - you would think they would market equally. I ordered for Fusion and for F-150.

I thought I might get it because I haven't had a new Ford since my mustang back in 2001. My wife bought a new Escape in 2004 but nothing under her name either. I can't figure out if they're using to try and lure back customers who left the brand, 1st time Ford buyers or loyal brand customers.

I think they can tell if you have ordered a vehicle already. If you are in their system, they may not send a coupon out.

Car had been ordered 3 weeks when I ordered and received another brochure, it came with another $750 coupon - have not heard anyone else with $1000 coupons. This one expires mid April.

Ordered January 10th (12 weeks in unscheduled-clean and counting) got a coupon late February, wound up with two. I got one attached to my order so the coupon can expire but it still stands on the order.

EDIT: updated number of weeks...

Edited by shaggy314

Well just found out the coupon I got isn't for hybrids! DAMN! I picked up my car on Saturday and they just put the $750 in and emailed me today that it wasn't valid. So psyched to have to come up with $750 out of my pocket...

-Keith

Had you agreed on this coupon with the dealer beforehand? They should have contacted their regional manager or Ford directly before the deal and made sure it would be valid. If you had already agreed to it I'd say that's their fault, not yours.