2013 MKZ Tracking

I could not send Mkztracker an email either. 40 posts required. Seems consistent with the other catch 22 s of this ordering process. My Lincoln gift card was also rejected by the restaurant Yes, I activated it prior.

Thank you.

3LN6L2LU6DR808107

Last info that I recieved from customer service:

"Our records indicate that your vehicle is currently awaiting shipment. I have spoken to our Sales Subject Matter Expert and was advised that your vehicle is waiting to go through quality inspection and we will be updated with some additional information once that inspection has been completed. I thank you again for your patience and will follow up with you by 2/26/13 if not sooner."

ETA was 25 Feb 2013.

Thank you again.

Edited by coyote

Coyote I will message MKZ for you.... with the information above.

Your Window Sticker can be found here:http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=3LN6L2LU6DR808107

Your ETIS Information is:

Primary Features Build Date: 10.02.2013 Vehicle Line: MKZ Body Style: 4 Door Saloon Series: Series 25 Engine: 2.0 4V DOHC PFI Gas/Electric Transmission: ECVT Auto Trans Power Split Drive: LHD FWD Axle Ratio: 2.56 Final Drive Ratio Emission: 50 State Emission Requirements Air Conditioning: Dual Zone Auto Temp Control A/C Paint: Smoked Quartz TC Edited by tanner83

Tanner thanks buddy. All signs point to delivery finally. Cautiously optimistic hahaha. The forum could use a success story.

By the way, don't give in and go Fusion.... It's a great choice but you're just a week or so out. Dedonut will drive home today in that sweet car and talk you down.

Tanner thanks buddy. All signs point to delivery finally. Cautiously optimistic hahaha. The forum could use a success story.

By the way, don't give in and go Fusion.... It's a great choice but you're just a week or so out. Dedonut will drive home today in that sweet car and talk you down.

I may be close, but then I may not I mean XG has a point in that they are less than dependable. I am tracking two other dealer stock cars first one here is the winner. I am really going to be ticked off if my car has not moved from Hermasillo.

Edited by tanner83

For most of us here its been a bigger deal because we were early in the preorder process (10/5 for me) and we are super anxious from the wait and the anticipated start times being moved several times. This bottleneck is about to break.

The ironic thing is that ordering in Dec or Jan will get you your car just a few weeks if not a few days behind ours who have been through all of the ups and downs of this wait.

So my car will be unique.....for about a month lol !

Keep the faith.... We will all be celebrating shortly. Even XG, I can feel it.

Well, BA, there you go. To check the status of an order, anyone with a VIN#, and fewer than 40 posts on the Blue Oval Forum, can call:

Lincoln Customer Relationship Center

1-800-521-4140

Oh.. so because I dont have 40 posts to send mkxtracker a message i cant get on the list? Hey Tanner83 (or any other kind soul) would you be so kind as to send my tracking request to mxktracker for me? its 3LN6L2LU8DR812370...

Oh.. so because I dont have 40 posts to send mkxtracker a message i cant get on the list? Hey Tanner83 (or any other kind soul) would you be so kind as to send my tracking request to mxktracker for me? its 3LN6L2LU8DR812370...

You're on.... Check the first post of this thread MWF...Your info below

C112 L2L 3LN6L2LU8DR812370 Mkz In Production Sent to Plant Ford Hermosillo Assembly, SO Feb-18-2013 *Mar-11-2013

BAD NEWS!!!!!

Team, I just received an email from Lincoln this morning.......

Mr........- I was informed this morning all MKZ units have been put under stop ship per Mark Fields C.O.O. Ford Lincoln Motor Co.. I will try gather details and pass them along. I apologize for the delay.

Well that is it for me team, look out Fusion Hybrid here I come..... Great chatting with you guys

I know Tanner's info is from Lincoln, but it's Friday, is there an update from mkztracker for today?

Just checked today's update, my car hasn't moved at all, apparently not yet reached Flat Rock after about 3 weeks on the train, and the ET still shows I am due to get it TODAY ! Quite a trick if they can pull it off, especially in light of today's email from Lincoln.

Thanks for adding me to the list and providing me some specifics. Looks like that is my 1 and only update since this will be discontinued 1 March and now all deliveries are on hold. Not sure what I’m going to do about this order. Good luck to those that decide to wait.

For reference here’s my story of this order:

In the last ten years, I have ordered a Corvette, Challenger SRT 8, Roush Mustang, Cadillac, Cherokee SRT8 and a Lincoln Mark LT. I am used to delays with ordering. I ordered this car on 1 October 2012. Traded the Roush at that time. Dealer had a buyer-car was gone instantly. Contract stated expect 1 Dec delivery for the MKZ. This was my first sedan/ hybrid so an experiment for me. Not the dealer’s fault. I initiated contact with all forms of Lincoln corporate in mid December. All swell folks but could/would not provide any specifics.

Lincoln rebranded. They staked their rebranding on the MKZ. They heavily marketed the MKZ. They failed to produce and deliver the MKZ.

BAD NEWS!!!!!

Mr........- I was informed this morning all MKZ units have been put under stop ship per Mark Fields C.O.O. Ford Lincoln Motor Co.. I will try gather details and pass them along. I apologize for the delay.

Well that is it for me team, look out Fusion Hybrid here I come..... Great chatting with you guys

My head just exploded..................... The writing is not only on the wall, it is raining down from the heavens. I guess this car is destined to be a huge misstep and possibly the end of Lincoln. Just not sure what to do now. I don't want a Fusion and I don't want an ES and I do want a Hybrid. I really am shell shocked. Also my car status hasn't moved since 2/11 and no one at Lincoln can explain where my car is to my dealer. Truthfully we are all nuts to hang our hopes on this model. The definition of insanity is coming to mind here.

Edited by xgman

BAD NEWS!!!!!

Mark / Dedonut..... Maybe you guys can hit your dealer (or inside info Mark) on this. Engineering ? Safety ? Leaks ? What is going on? Are your cars, since they are delivered going to be recalled ?

I'm right on top of taking delivery but am one blip away from bailing myself even though I really don't want to. Waiting any longer for a defective and expensive car is just not going to be worth it.

Mark / Dedonut..... Maybe you guys can hit your dealer (or inside info Mark) on this. Engineering ? Safety ? Leaks ? What is going on? Are your cars, since they are delivered going to be recalled ?

I'm right on top of taking delivery but am one blip away from bailing myself even though I really don't want to. Waiting any longer for a defective and expensive car is just not going to be worth it.

I couldn't agree with you more. So tempted to get the ES but it's like an extra $5k. After read some bad stuff about Tesla, we've abandoned that idea as well. Seriously debating now unless that stop ship is just temporary and not a long drawn out wait again.

I work in finance and don't really have any resources in engineering/sales/marketing that are involved with the Z. I have just been tapping into official dealer communications on the dealer portal. I haven't seen anything yet on their site but will keep an eye out. I'm stopping into my dealer tommorrow to pick up some all weather mats I will ask them too.