2015 Mustang on the road testing

gafry

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone know the actual release date for the 2015 Mustang? I've heard that official reveal won't be until April 2014 to mark the 50th Anniversary - is that true? I guess for now all we have are the on-line spy shots, various sketches and rumors to go by........

Does anyone know the actual release date for the 2015 Mustang? I've heard that official reveal won't be until April 2014 to mark the 50th Anniversary - is that true? I guess for now all we have are the on-line spy shots, various sketches and rumors to go by........

Ford has not yet released any timetable updates or information for either the 2014.5 or next generation 2015 Mustang. I'll post whatever information I receive as soon as it's available from Ford.

There will be a limited run of 2014 1/2 editions of the current design. The all-new vehicle will be a 2015.

I've been in touch with Ford trying to get some info on the Raptor we just ordered for my son and when the person on the phone asks me "Is there anything else I can do for you?" I say yea can you tell me what the 15 Mustang looks like and the release date and my answer was "I wish I knew but people are concerned that it looks too much like the Fusion." SO they DO know and just wont tell us. LOL

I've been in touch with Ford trying to get some info on the Raptor we just ordered for my son and when the person on the phone asks me "Is there anything else I can do for you?" I say yea can you tell me what the 15 Mustang looks like and the release date and my answer was "I wish I knew but people are concerned that it looks too much like the Fusion." SO they DO know and just wont tell us. LOL

Well, take a look around the forums. There are a few posts with some pretty revealing spy shots. It does have a bit of a Fusion-esque vibe to the front end at least. I doubt many dealers have seen the finished product yet though (perhaps management at some of the larger ones have).

Ford has not yet released any timetable updates or information for either the 2014.5 or next generation 2015 Mustang. I'll post whatever information I receive as soon as it's available from Ford.

I know a lot of fans on Mustang sites like Mustang6g.com are getting just about frustrated/frantic about not knowing ANYthing definite about the change-over, debut, etc

WHAT ABOUT DEALERS?

or have they gotten any info we haven't??

(not asking What the big secret IS

just if they're in on it)

Believe me, Ford Dealers get no advance information on future product. We wait until we see the vehicles unveiled like everyone else and then wait for Ford to release the order guides so that we can see what the order specifications are. Ford does reveal certain future vehicles at very, very select Dealer meeting but those are rare and no one is allowed to shoot photos.

• Like 1

Believe me, Ford Dealers get no advance information on future product. We wait until we see the vehicles unveiled like everyone else and then wait for Ford to release the order guides so that we can see what the order specifications are. Ford does reveal certain future vehicles at very, very select Dealer meeting but those are rare and no one is allowed to shoot photos.

I ued to get snippets from an inside source...hes now no longer with ford...shame.....