UAW - GM TENTATIVE CONTRACT DETAILS

gift card is a lot better than what chrysler gave to retires, at my stage I am starting to wish for more for them though.

I agree niteeyes, you think after all these billions in profits they could have at lease reinstated the 13th payment (Christmas Bonus)

It would take the IUAW to sit down at the table and give a strike deadline and mean it, along with the active membership willing to take a stand for the retiree`s to get any help for the retiree`s. (not very likely)

8k signing bonus, same raises as Chrysler.

Incorrect, three raises in the first year of the contract.

By the end of the contract you would make a few bucks more than someone at FCA with the same seniority.

I would rather have seen a shorter top out period rather than the bump to legacy healthcare. Just my opinion though.

6.4% in the 401k is a nice upgrade from 4.0.

Seeing the outrage on Twitter, Facebook, etc. I think they are going back to the table, we will not be getting our contract anytime soon.

Didn't think it was possible but I see more seething hate fueled posts against this contract than FCA got.

Edited by caustic
  • Like 1

Incorrect, three raises in the first year of the contract.

By the end of the contract you would make a few bucks more than someone at FCA with the same seniority.

I would rather have seen a shorter top out period rather than the bump to legacy healthcare. Just my opinion though.

6.4% in the 401k is a nice upgrade from 4.0.

Seeing the outrage on Twitter, Facebook, etc. I think they are going back to the table, we will not be getting our contract anytime soon.

Didn't think it was possible but I see more seething hate fueled posts against this contract than FCA got.

Wrong. Gm has two wage increase and two bonuses over the life of the contract

401k for t2 is not changed from fca

He's obviously speaking for Tier 2 raises and 401k is currently matched at 4%, but a dollar per hour compensated is also contributed. It's already close to 6% currently when that's factored in, so in reality its not increased. I guess we can count caustic as being easily fooled.

Wrong.

Tier 2 workers get a raise at ratification, a raise in April, and a raise next September, three raises in one year.

401k at GM is currently 4.0%, and only those hired in within a certain time frame get that extra dollar per hour(capped at 40 hours per week). So it is an increase to the 401k.

Legacy gets two raises, I'm tier 2 so I focus more on that than what you all get, nothing personal but there is a great difference between my paycheck and a legacy worker.

Legacy should be given the whole damn 6% at ratification, that spacing it out shit is pretty fucking lame.

Tier2, I'm not easy and you're the fool, remember that asshole.

He's obviously speaking for Tier 2 raises and 401k is currently matched at 4%, but a dollar per hour compensated is also contributed. It's already close to 6% currently when that's factored in, so in reality its not increased. I guess we can count caustic as being easily fooled.

It's 4% plus the 40 bucks, but when you do 11.2 daily for a year it turns out to be around 4.6% dickhead, learn some basic fucking math you useless bucket of mule spunk.

A 6.4% match of your income trumps the old shit because no one works just a 40 hour week all year. Man I really hate you.