Wheel well liner

mmbutts98

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the Huskys. I have always been a fanatic about keeping my wheelwells clean. The liners look great and keep mud, rocks, and salt off the inner fender. The tough poly they are made of cleans easily too. I’m surprised they aren’t standard equipment from the factory.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

That looks like an extremely quick / easy install. Probably should have just gotten the aftermarket ones. I hope these aren't holding my truck build up. The only other option I got thats been said to cause delay was the work surface.

But at this point I guess it's probably chips

I have them on my 2021 order.  They cleanup the rear specially on light color trucks.   I have everything on my order that apparently is holding trucks up besides chips of course...  ?

Edited by Quags

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2 tone King ranch and the tap job that the factory did in the rear wheel wells is terrible.  I got the liners just to hide the horrible tape job.  They do make it hard to get all the mud off behind them around the center of the truck.

• 2 weeks later...

Super easy install on our older farm truck and keep the wheel wells cleaner. Much easier to wash off without the nooks and crannies so I ordered it on the new build... Haven't thought about noise difference from rocks but that's a good point. I'm sure it may cut that down some too. Basically it just looks a lot cleaner and is easier to keep clean. A lot less mud weight to carry around as well.

I don't know whether factory installed or aftermarket are better, doesn't seem like the kind of piece that could be too much of a difference either way. But for that little amount of money worth its either way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the Husky liners on my 2018 Raptor and they fit great and looked much better since the truck was white. I hope they are available soon for the 2021+ Raptors. I also hear that spraying the wheel well with Line-X is the way to go.

I didnt know that there was on OEM option, will have to look into that.

Edited by jikjak