Sign in to follow this  
F350buyer

Vehicle locater forum

Holy crap! Has anybody here actually sat and read the entire list of 20 rules (rants) for that forum?  What a bunch of hot garbage.

I read through all 20 of those rules (rants)  couldn’t absorb even half of it so I read it again..   Actually got scared and thought Jesus I better make a clean post or somebody is going to go ape shit on my ass.   Talk about treating people like dirt... 
Then! Upon preparing my post with vin number, I notice something else..  MORE RULES!   

Rules Required To Post Here

• This service is being provided by Ford employees on a voluntary basis.  

• Abuse of this service or those providing it will result in account suspension or deletion.

• You must have made fifteen (15) good posts on this site before you can post here. Frivolous posts will result in account deletion.

• Do not bump topics that are less than one (1) week old.

This is where I finally notice I’m not even done finding all the rules to post In that forum and realize I’m also not even worthy. 
I now have to have 15 posts which were never mentioned in the first 20 rules I painfully read through twice.  Now on top of that, somebody has to deem my posts “good posts”????  How do I know if my posts even qualify as “good”?

Jesus get a life... I’ll cow and bow to the powers that be when they start making my truck payments.  Until then, I’ll just call my dealer and ask my sales rep how my trucks coming along.   Sure it would be fun to see and discuss It online with a friendly bunch, but not when I need to worry that I might unintentionally piss off the wrong cranky ford employee.     A Ford employees that is now going to go take a big heaping crap in my back seat on shipping day because now he has my vin number.   Thanks but no thanks!

Well that’s a great way to make friends on a site you just joined.

Cyberdman’s rules are actually quite simple and most folks have no problem following them.   The reason there is a minimum post count is that this service is for BOF members, not for people who only come here for tracking.  

Second, he does this in his spare time - it’s not part of his job.  And he tracks a lot of vehicles at the same time.  The rules make it easier for him to manage and keeps him from wasting his time.

So you can chill or you can get the F*@#$ outta here.  You’re choice.

One more thing..  I wasn't even sure this is where I was suppose to post.   Why in the world is the Announcements forum commingled with the site feedback?

Oh well, here is your site feedback post which everybody will see in your announcements / site feedback forum for some reason. 

1 minute ago, akirby said:

Well that’s a great way to make friends on a site you just joined.

Cyberdman’s rules are actually quite simple and most folks have no problem following them.   The reason there is a minimum post count is that this service is for BOF members, not for people who only come here for tracking.  

Second, he does this in his spare time - it’s not part of his job.  And he tracks a lot of vehicles at the same time.  The rules make it easier for him to manage and keeps him from wasting his time.

So you can chill or you can get the F*@#$ outta here.  You’re choice.

I’ll chill.  Maybe ask whoever wrote the rule bible to take a chill as well.  Totally unwelcoming and actually offensive.  
lit a fire under me as you can see...