Just ordered

Joeyd9590

Just ordered my F350 6.7 CC Lariat Ultimate Package. Just wanted to say thank you to all the discussions on the board that helped me order the perfect truck for me. 

For those in the CT/MA area, check out Sarat Ford. They honored X Plan, easy to deal with, and had my order confirmed before I was in my car leaving the lot. Can’t wait for it to arrive. 

• Like 1

Congrats all on your new truck orders, but be prepared to stretch your patience :) Just got the notice this week that my F350 Lariat Ultimate was being shipped this week, but it was ordered on the 2nd of September. Of course, I had the 5th Wheel prep and spray-in bedliner which are a couple of commodities that are holding up builds.

34 minutes ago, AtlasBlue350 said:

Congrats all on your new truck orders, but be prepared to stretch your patience :) Just got the notice this week that my F350 Lariat Ultimate was being shipped this week, but it was ordered on the 2nd of September. Of course, I had the 5th Wheel prep and spray-in bedliner which are a couple of commodities that are holding up builds.

Did you leave in the spray-in bedliner and 5th Wheel Prep or did you remove it to move up your build date?  I have the spray-in bedliner ordered and I'm considering dropping it.  I don't need the truck till end of May though, so was hoping by then it would get built!

33 minutes ago, Staycee said:

Did you leave in the spray-in bedliner and 5th Wheel Prep or did you remove it to move up your build date?  I have the spray-in bedliner ordered and I'm considering dropping it.  I don't need the truck till end of May though, so was hoping by then it would get built!

If you don’t have the black appearance package I would absolutely remove the bedliner if you have a place that does Line-X nearby. I have the black appearance package on my order and I don’t want to lose that so I’ll wait it out. I also have 5th wheel prep and I’ll probably leave it on also. 

12 minutes ago, GAP338 said:

If you don’t have the black appearance package I would absolutely remove the bedliner if you have a place that does Line-X nearby. I have the black appearance package on my order and I don’t want to lose that so I’ll wait it out. I also have 5th wheel prep and I’ll probably leave it on also. 

We don't have the black appearance package.  I guess they would hold the spray-in liners for the trucks that come with it before trucks ordering it randomly.  Hmmm, may have to talk to the dealer - see what he thinks.  We are okay waiting, but really would like it by end of May.

34 minutes ago, Kyoshea said:

Just be patient. The wait is worth it. Make sure you keep your salesperson on their toes by asking for updates.  Once your vin is generated then the scheduling part gets tricky depending on your options. 

The VIN number is assigned when the order is scheduled. Production delays are a different matter. 

1 hour ago, F3pifty said:

I too ordered 350 lariat ultimate 6.7 with 5th wheel and bed liner.  Ordered 10/7   Got build date of Jan 24 on 11/7 and 2 weeks later was build week was pushed off to Feb 7th.  They are all over the place.

At least you got scheduled. That’s pretty quick compared to a lot of others right now. Hope you get it built and don’t have to deal with it being pushed back any more. We’re all getting anxious and a little frustrated.

On 12/30/2021 at 3:35 AM, AtlasBlue350 said:

Those two items are on my June 24th order.  I also have AS which I tried to remove but at this juncture what’s the point. 

On my second order dropped AS and spray on liner.  I’m not going to monkey with the hitch aftermarket. 

Edited by 1972Mach1

2 hours ago, F3pifty said:

I too ordered 350 lariat ultimate 6.7 with 5th wheel and bed liner.  Ordered 10/7   Got build date of Jan 24 on 11/7 and 2 weeks later was build week was pushed off to Feb 7th.  They are all over the place.

With those 2 options that is really quick.