• Limited
    • Tremor Package
  2. 2. How long did you wait from placing order to getting scheduled

• 6 Months
    • 7 Months
    • 8+

F350 CCSB, 7.3L, Lariat Ultimate, BAP, 5th Wheel Prep

Ordered 8/25.

What really kills me is that if I had ordered from a larger volume dealer, I'd probably be scheduled by now.  But I went through a small town dealership with whom I had an established relationship and feel will treat me better.....once the truck finally shows up!!!

10 hours ago, BP25 said:

F350 CCSB, 7.3L, Lariat Ultimate, BAP, 5th Wheel Prep

Ordered 8/25.

What really kills me is that if I had ordered from a larger volume dealer, I'd probably be scheduled by now.  But I went through a small town dealership with whom I had an established relationship and feel will treat me better.....once the truck finally shows up!!!

I ordered a F-450 KR on 31st Aug at probably one of our area's largest dealers, who has over 60 SD's on order. Might not be large based on some of the US dealers, but certainly is one of ours. Still sitting Unscheduled Clean.

I'll suggest the options and associated commodity shortages are probably causing the delay, more than the size of dealer.

I also have an excellent 15 yr relationship with the Sales Manager, so have no problem with the wait, as he is working with Ford's regional manager to get it built. When you hear some of the horror stories, others experience with dealers, I am happy with the chap I know.

Edited by Rangers09

I ordered on July 9th. Had confirmation email before leaving the dealer. Since then, nothing but crickets. The dealer has pushed me up in priority 3 times now and still nothing. The only thing that I can think of is that the dealer that I am going through is a smaller dealer but they do have 450 allotments. By the way, my 450 has all the troubled items to include AS, bed liner and fifth wheel prep package. Crazy Days!