2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, Jp_norris said:

I ordered July 9. Still not scheduled. Lariat ultimate tremor 6.7, sport appearance package, only options besides those are upfitter switches, led quad beam headlights, and cab lights. 

Wow! Hopefully you get scheduled soon. 

2 hours ago, Jason the Mason said:

I know there are a lot of people on here that ordered a truck before I did. I am just curious how many have ordered a truck before August 26th of 2021. I  Ordered a F350 lariat 6.7  removed the 5th wheel prep and bed liner several months ago. Dealer moved me to a priority number 11 several months ago as well. Still no word.

You may want to contact your dealer and ask why they haven't contacted their local Ford Manager to get the priority upgraded to 2. I ordered 31st August and my dealer had my priority changed to 2 in December.

BTW - your dealer can also change it to 10 without action from Ford.

On 3/24/2022 at 9:55 AM, Steelhorserider said:

That’s awesome, congrats. 
I don’t know what’s going on with mine. 
F350, Lariat, DRW, SCLB, 6.7, spray-in, mud flaps. 
Production date 3-15 and still no build date. 

Hopefully you will see progress very soon.  Seems like our equipment is very much similar.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ice-capades said:
  • NOTICE: Per the updated Production Week Scheduling Information, there will be NO 2022MY Super Duty scheduling the week of March 28th. 

Does that mean tha the notice below will be pushed out to the week after next?

”2022MY Super Duty  - The plant is full. Allocation for orders not  already  previewing w ill roll over to next week”

16 minutes ago, traynoral said:

Does that mean tha the notice below will be pushed out to the week after next?

”2022MY Super Duty  - The plant is full. Allocation for orders not  already  previewing w ill roll over to next week”

This just applies to unscheduled orders that are waiting for vins.

FYI My truck is finished being built as of today and I never received an “In Production” or “Built” email. I did receive all emails prior. Also I never had a “Blend Date” on my window sticker. That being said, don’t get hung up on those if you’re not getting them either. Just watch the tracker, talk to your dealer, or ask Cyberdman. 

21 minutes ago, MinerAddiction said:

FYI My truck is finished being built as of today and I never received an “In Production” or “Built” email. I did receive all emails prior. Also I never had a “Blend Date” on my window sticker. That being said, don’t get hung up on those if you’re not getting them either. Just watch the tracker, talk to your dealer, or ask Cyberdman. 

Where is the blend date usually located? I just have a date at the bottom in the middle.

33 minutes ago, traynoral said:

Does that mean that the notice below will be pushed out to the week after next?

”2022MY Super Duty - The plant is full. Allocation for orders not already previewing will roll over to next week”

The regular allocation rolls over to the next week that scheduling will take place. 

I just received an email from Ford saying my truck is Built, even though the tracker still shows "In Production", and has been since 3/16.  Ordered 10/22/21.

Update: The tracker changed about 8 hrs later, and now shows "built" with a date, (3/25) and the shipped icon has a partial dot in it.

Update:  I was emailed this morning, 3/26,  the truck has been shipped.

Update 4/5:  The truck is unloaded from the railcar and is in Denver lot.

Update 4/9:  The truck was unloaded at my dealer today,  unannounced,  but I did notice that my window sticker bottom date changed yesterday.   Probably meant nothing.

Good luck to everyone else waiting!

Edited by blackboost
updates

On 3/25/2022 at 1:42 PM, cboy said:

Hopefully you will see progress very soon.  Seems like our equipment is very much similar.

I just talked to a guy at Ford and I guess my truck is built. It is waiting for a wiper motor to be put in and then it can be shipped. 

Edited by Steelhorserider
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jp_norris said:

I ordered July 9. Still not scheduled. Lariat ultimate tremor 6.7, sport appearance package, only options besides those are upfitter switches, led quad beam headlights, and cab lights. 

Just a FYI I followed advice from here once again. Contacted the sales manager, he spoke to the Ford regional manager, and told him that he needed to get my truck bumped to Priority 2. Now just Waiting for him to let me know how that went. 

3 hours ago, Rangers09 said:

You may want to contact your dealer and ask why they haven't contacted their local Ford Manager to get the priority upgraded to 2. I ordered 31st August and my dealer had my priority changed to 2 in December.

Thanks for the advice 

4 hours ago, Rangers09 said:

I checked with my Dealer today and he told me that I was already at Priority 2 since December of 2021.

I'm still at "Unscheduled Clean" - Order Placed on 10/25/2021

No idea when I may see a Build Date or VIN

He also confirmed that Ford is NOT taking any Orders for MY 2022 Super Duty's after April 1st.

He did mention that unbuilt MY2022 Orders maybe rolled into MY2023. This is what he said Ford was discussing for whatever it's worth.

First Post, playing the waiting game.

I put in my order on 12/3/21, and received confirmation email the same day.

Today I dropped the bed liner, tonneau cover, console safe, and 5th wheel hitch .  Hopefully it helps.  Being told by dealer I am still priority code 19.  I don't mind waiting, but those items I can handle if it speeds things along.

8 hours ago, crashman-405 said:

Did anyone get a bump email this week? I’ve been bumped for the last six weeks but have not got one this week. 

I got bumped about 3 weeks in a row. My last email was 3/2 for a build week of 4/18. It has stuck so far. But I keep waiting for a change. Order confirmed 10/18/21.

4 hours ago, Havasu Guy said:

I checked with my Dealer today and he told me that I was already at Priority 2 since December of 2021.

I'm still at "Unscheduled Clean" - Order Placed on 10/25/2021

No idea when I may see a Build Date or VIN

He also confirmed that Ford is NOT taking any Orders for MY 2022 Super Duty's after April 1st.

He did mention that unbuilt MY2022 Orders maybe rolled into MY2023. This is what he said Ford was discussing for whatever it's worth.

Unbuilt MY22 trucks will not be rolled into MY23. Any unbuilt trucks once MY22 production ends will simply remain unbuilt and unscheduled. 

6 hours ago, CaliTex350 said:

I got bumped about 3 weeks in a row. My last email was 3/2 for a build week of 4/18. It has stuck so far. But I keep waiting for a change. Order confirmed 10/18/21.

I was bumped once again to, spoke with dealer today and Im now scheduled for the week of 5/9. Started as week the of 3/21 and keeps getting moved. So lame! Really getting tired of it. At least its scheduled and a Priority 1. Who knows though, they all seem to be moving around a lot.