The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

mrmallerd

2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

40 minutes ago, tjm73 said:

Ok..... I'm feeling dense. I can't seem to locate my order number. Is it on the window sticker?

My order number is on my window sticker. It is in the box labeled ITEM# to the left of the total msrp price and it’s the numbers/letter after the first two numbers. 

53 minutes ago, tjm73 said:

Ok..... I'm feeling dense. I can't seem to locate my order number. Is it on the window sticker?

The order number for this is "5052". You will see it under item. It's only the 4 digits.

Screenshot_20220622-211807_Drive.jpg

Ok. Mine is a letter and 3 numbers, but returns nothing when I put it in it returns nothing. 

7 hours ago, tjm73 said:

No.  Your dealer can supply it or you can call Ford support for it.  I called Ford for it. They told me they did not have that info, so I asked for a status in the truck.  While looking at the status screen they discovered they did have that info!

Update: I was wrong, it is on the WS!!

Edited by 2504now

The order number is included on every Window Sticker and included in the "Item #" section. 

For the example below the "13-R488 O/T A" information decodes as follows:

• 13 = Ford Region Number
  • R488 = Order Number (4 Digits - Numeric or Alpha-Numeric)
  • O/T = Order Type
  • A = A Plan
    • X = Plan
    • 1 = Retail
    • 2 = Stock
    • B = Demo
    • 5B = Fleet

3FTTW8F91NRA55127_WS.jpg

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

46 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

The order number is included on every Window Sticker and included in the "Item #" section. 

For the example below the "13-R488 O/T A" information decodes as follows:

• 13 = Ford Region Number
  • R488 = Order Number (4 Digits - Numeric or Alpha-Numeric)
  • O/T = Order Type
  • A = A Plan
    • X = Plan
    • 1 = Retail
    • 2 = Stock
    • B = Demo
    • 5B = Fleet

3FTTW8F91NRA55127_WS.jpg

quick question what would 5c mean

Edited by ice-capades
Removed Duplicate Information

I'm guessing that no tracking results means there is nothing to track yet? 

27 minutes ago, paulwb said:

quick question what would 5c mean

It would be another type of fleet order depending on the fleet type. 

16 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

It would be another type of fleet order depending on the fleet type. 

thanks reason i ask is got unbelievable deal on f250 couple weeks ago , still unsure how i got it for way less than my factory order with xplan. had to drive 6 hrs but well worth it to save $5k

29 minutes ago, paulwb said:

thanks reason i ask is got unbelievable deal on f250 couple weeks ago , still unsure how i got it for way less than my factory order with xplan. had to drive 6 hrs but well worth it to save $5k

FYI... If it was originally ordered as a fleet unit, the Dealer would have had to have had the vehicle reinvoiced as a "stock" unit in order to sell it to a non-fleet, retail customer. The reinvoicing removed all the fleet incentives, etc. 

15 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

FYI... If it was originally ordered as a fleet unit, the Dealer would have had to have had the vehicle reinvoiced as a "stock" unit in order to sell it to a non-fleet, retail customer. The reinvoicing removed all the fleet incentives, etc. 

unsure what happened , but i put deposit right away and when i went to pick it up another salesamn was telling me they were suppose to mark it up but i put deposit down before they were able to, and so they honored price but window sticker never changed still says 5c on it and im not a fleet customer. f250 supercab fx4 3.73 locking axle platform boards xl value pkg heavy duty alt upfitter switches, sticker 45100 was able to use pco on top of that

52 minutes ago, tjm73 said:

I'm guessing that no tracking results means there is nothing to track yet? 

Ok. Took a couple minutes but it came up. In Ford speak, what does "In Production" actually mean? Is it actually being built or has the order been sent to the factory to be built next week as the most recent email says? 

F250.png

So this morning woke up to this email from Ford:

Great news! Your 2022 Super Duty F-450 Limited Crew Cab has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Interestingly my Window Sticker does not show any credit or delete for Multicontour Seats with Active Motion. Maybe I got lucky and that feature is installed?!

34 minutes ago, paulwb said:

unsure what happened , but i put deposit right away and when i went to pick it up another salesamn was telling me they were suppose to mark it up but i put deposit down before they were able to, and so they honored price but window sticker never changed still says 5c on it and im not a fleet customer. f250 supercab fx4 3.73 locking axle platform boards xl value pkg heavy duty alt upfitter switches, sticker 45100 was able to use pco on top of that

Send me the VIN number so I can look at the Window Sticker, etc. 

22 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Send me the VIN number so I can look at the Window Sticker, etc. 

1ft7x2b6xnee51163

Anyone have luck with tracking via the CSX phone line? I just get a “no info available for that car” or something to that effect.

Thanks!

32 minutes ago, paulwb said:

1ft7x2b6xnee51163

2022 F-250 SRW 4x4 SuperCab

VIN #1FT7X2B6XNEE51163

The Window Sticker shows it as Order Type 2 (Stock). The Ford Invoice system is down so I can't access the invoice to see if it was reinvoiced. The Window Stickers are created using the Order Type and Price Level in effect at the time the vehicle was produced but I don't remember whether Ford generated a new Window Sticker when a fleet order was reinvoiced to a stock order type.  

1FT7X2B6XNEE51163_WS.pdf

1FT7X2B6XNEE51163_WS.jpg

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

18 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

2022 F-250 SRW 4x4 SuperCab

VIN #1FT7X2B6XNEE51163

The Window Sticker shows it as Order Type 2 (Stock). The Ford Invoice system is down so I can't access the invoice to see if it was reinvoiced. The Window Stickers are created using the Order Type and Price Level in effect at the time the vehicle was produced but I don't remember whether Ford generated a new Window Sticker when a fleet order was reinvoiced to a stock order type.  

1FT7X2B6XNEE51163_WS.pdf

1FT7X2B6XNEE51163_WS.jpg

i was just curious couldnt be happier with truck and deal, and not having to deal with the original dealer i ordered thru who was playing games with xplan after i ordered it, cancelled that one , dont think it would ever gotten built as according to sales manager theyve only gotten one superduty built since april and they are a large dealer. dont know if thats true maybe ford put them in penalty box due to bad reviews.thanks again ive learned so much from reading all your posts

3 hours ago, ColoradoBob said:

So this morning woke up to this email from Ford:

Great news! Your 2022 Super Duty F-450 Limited Crew Cab has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Interestingly my Window Sticker does not show any credit or delete for Multicontour Seats with Active Motion. Maybe I got lucky and that feature is installed?!

You lucky bastard 😂😂😂😂😬🙁at this point I would be happy just to get a scheduled email. 6 months and counting🙁

Edited by King ranch 62

Received my FIRST email correspondence from Ford this morning stating F250 Lariat CC SRW has been scheduled for week of July 25, 2022. 

Ordered 12-09-2021 and confirmed with Ford Marketing 2/2022.

Carbonized Grey, Lariat Ultimate, 7.3, FX4, BAP, 3.55, Upfitter, Universal Garage & Rain-sensing wipers

I never made any changes to the order even with the 'ebb & flow' of commodity constraints.  "Track My Order" option, using the provided VIN, shows the additional Tremor option.

Up-sale shannanigons, data entry error or just wait until the Window Sticker is available for comparison to my signed Preview Order?

Edited by AFJ
Incorrect year

3 hours ago, King ranch 62 said:

You lucky bastard 😂😂😂😂😬🙁at this point I would be happy just to get a scheduled email. 6 months and counting🙁

My order was confirmed on 9/11/2021

My truck just showed up on Chapman's website. Must be getting pretty close to built.  It's also listed for $11,200.00 over the window sticker.  Good thing I'm getting it for 3% below invoice.  Really hoping not to get hosed on the trade in.  

21 minutes ago, CGDonovan said:

My truck just showed up on Chapman's website. Must be getting pretty close to built.  It's also listed for $11,200.00 over the window sticker.  Good thing I'm getting it for 3% below invoice.  Really hoping not to get hosed on the trade in.  

that’s my worry also with my trade in.  

21 minutes ago, RFT2112 said:

that’s my worry also with my trade in.  

Carmax/KBB offer wasn't terrible, so i could go that route if needed.  I have another dealer nearby that wants to look at it too, so I have options.  My current truck is in very good shape.  Interior looks brand new.  Paint is probably an 8/10, new brakes probably 30-40k left in the tires 6.7L with 108,000 miles on it. Hate to lose the tax break on the trade, but we'll see how the numbers go. 

I've never dealt with Chapman before, but they've been responsive to all my inquiries so far with screen shots from the VVR etc....

23 minutes ago, CGDonovan said:

Carmax/KBB offer wasn't terrible, so i could go that route if needed.  I have another dealer nearby that wants to look at it too, so I have options.  My current truck is in very good shape.  Interior looks brand new.  Paint is probably an 8/10, new brakes probably 30-40k left in the tires 6.7L with 108,000 miles on it. Hate to lose the tax break on the trade, but we'll see how the numbers go. 

I've never dealt with Chapman before, but they've been responsive to all my inquiries so far with screen shots from the VVR etc....

Let us know how this goes. I took delivery of my 250/7.3 two weeks ago and am looking to place an order with Chapman in October for a MY23. I also anticipate getting a better price from Carmax than Chapman on my MY22, even when factoring in the tax savings. 

Trade-in, according to KBB is about $70K so I'd be sitting pretty based on my buy price of $60k.