If you didn’t drive a Super Duty what would you drive?

Cglenn

Darn that’s a tough question.. I have driven Ford’s for over 37 years with my first brand new Ford being right at 35 years ago. My new Oder will make my 14th Ford since my first F150. I have driven the other big 2 brands as corporate vehicles(trucks) and I have to say they were not up to par with Ford in terms of robustness. Along the way they may have had a new gadget or on that rare occasion a nicer interior but they were not a Ford. So if I had no alternative to a new Ford Super Duty it would be a pre owned Super Duty or as a last resort reluctantly be a Cummins powered product(I can’t even bring myself to have such a cheating thought)

what about you and why?

Edited by Cglenn

I almost ordered a Ram 3500 but ultimately went with the Ford of course. I love everything about the superduty's and thought they looked/performed better that the Ram which tipped the scale. I have loved my F-150 too, no issues since we bought it new.

1 hour ago, Dog breath said:

If I couldn’t get a ford DRW I would be forced to get a Ram or GMC. The new Chevy trucks are fugly. Who would design something like that? Does anyone double check designs?

Man I agree 1000%. Some of the past designs have been alright but this one, no way. 

Well, I guess one of these Fords. Sold the Red '18 F150 to my sister,  white F150 was sold and the Blue 04 F350 V10 has been my go to since 05. With 200000 strong miles and still truckin' . Will semi retire it once the new 22 f250 arrives, 7.3 with 4.30 CC SB.

20191231_164825.jpg