Jump to content

The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

silvrsvt

Jeep Recon and and Wagoneer EVs previewed

Recommended Posts

Recon looks good. I wish the bronco was available in this configuration (fixed roof with removable doors). 
 

the wagoneer seems off a bit. I’m not sure if that’s due to the design or the fact that this doesn’t look like a jeep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would expect a very similar Bronco EV at some point.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, T-dubz said:

Recon looks good. I wish the bronco was available in this configuration (fixed roof with removable doors).

 

Removable doors are supposed to be "off road use only"

1 hour ago, akirby said:

I would expect a very similar Bronco EV at some point.  

 

Ford said they will have a BEV Bronco for the EU in 2025...no idea if that is a Bronco Sport or another product to add to the lineup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

 

Ford said they will have a BEV Bronco for the EU in 2025...no idea if that is a Bronco Sport or another product to add to the lineup. 


 I would guess something in between Bronco and Bronco Sport 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FCA went from EV wilderness to EV relevance under Stellantis very quickly... I wonder how long Recon and WagoneerS have been under development.

 

I guess Recon and WagoneerS are also probably the reasons FCA/Stellantis decided to not update Compass and Cherokee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they both look very nice and a purported range of 400 miles in the S sounds appealing.  It will be very interesting to see what the price will be on these two. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand why they're calling that thing a Wagoneer S, when it's completely unrelated to the massive Wagoneer in looks or function.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, rmc523 said:

I don't understand why they're calling that thing a Wagoneer S, when it's completely unrelated to the massive Wagoneer in looks or function.

 

They are copying Fords' naming scheme?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2022 at 4:56 AM, twintornados said:

 

They are copying Fords' naming scheme?


at least the Broncos are both boxy SUVs, and at least the Mustangs are both more swoopy and sportier looking.

 

This you have the Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer that are massive box SUVs, and here’s this S is a lower slung, swoopy more sporting model?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×