OHAP COA

Spring

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spring makes herself more important than she is-not going into everything with her- she is a loud mouth,

with nothing coming out her mouth at OHAP, carries around contract books as if you can not read for

yourself ;said herself on here that she does that, if you don't work there than you only know her from

these forums; she needs alot of attention; you should know the type ;she will get on your nerves;

her brother is a BC for one thing, among the many family members out there

Are they going to start that crap again about Jerry loosing the election cuz of Mary? What a load of crap! That was how long ago? Get over it all ready. So we got Amy Jaynes and Jackie Gondak instead? And that was better? We had Paul Vazer but his dad got hisself pulled up to the International so would he have lost his election too? What about Freddy and John Pena? You think that wasn't a payoff by Kruse to the Pena bros? Its okay for everyone else to do this but not Mary? We keep electing the same old crap and keep getting the same old crap for reps. So crapkiller and bucktoothwhatever and truthplease can all get their own caucus together and tell everyone how they hate all the Donnavans but don't tell us nothing about how we can get more work and keep this plant open. But then Freddy shouldnt be asking Jerry for help when he screws up. Mary aint done nothing but help but cuz she aint afraid of no one and dont put up with no bs certain guys dont like that. They want the kind of union where we just are suposed to put up with whatever they do and dont make waves. Ya thats a real union.

Do you think old Mary is going to help you get better jobs since her dad is running for chairman; so butter her up now, is that the way it works ;people can not think for themselves they always

have to have someone to follow ;and Mary is a loud person, she is not going to save everything it has to be people who will work, not have restrictions on everything like she does ,they need new blood that works

for everyone not who you will kiss butt with and make deals with ,Ford is a good car in my opinion, you

want the company to stay standing in this crisis

Spring I just want to ask one question and I hope you tell the truth its common knowledge why your dad lost the election when we got the Mariner Why do you think he lost

Donovan lost the election for a number of reasons.1 he refused to let politics interfer with the future of the plant and the membership.2.A lot of us got STUPID.We bought a load of crap and forgot to look at reality.One of the saddest things to hear is the people who turned their backs on Donovan now saying how big a mistake they made. GO out and talk to the people,they'll tell you.Yes he told us a year before the company told us that we were getting the Escape. This is a matter of record [minutes of union meetings]I HAD THEM CHECKED.My understanding is that he spoke about a new body shop at the March union meeting.Again time will tell.I believe he said they would start to build it around 2010.I wasn't a big fan of his appointing his daughter mary [Vazur appointed his son],but if he believed that it helped us secure the future of our plant ,then I for one have no complaints.Personally I never found him lying to me or the membership for that matter.He always delivered on his promises.If you know something that he did or lied about. then I believe you owe it to the membership to tell us.

Donovan lost the election for a number of reasons.1 he refused to let politics interfer with the future of the plant and the membership.2.A lot of us got STUPID.We bought a load of crap and forgot to look at reality.One of the saddest things to hear is the people who turned their backs on Donovan now saying how big a mistake they made. GO out and talk to the people,they'll tell you.Yes he told us a year before the company told us that we were getting the Escape. This is a matter of record [minutes of union meetings]I HAD THEM CHECKED.My understanding is that he spoke about a new body shop at the March union meeting.Again time will tell.I believe he said they would start to build it around 2010.I wasn't a big fan of his appointing his daughter mary [Vazur appointed his son],but if he believed that it helped us secure the future of our plant ,then I for one have no complaints.Personally I never found him lying to me or the membership for that matter.He always delivered on his promises.If you know something that he did or lied about. then I believe you owe it to the membership to tell us.

APPOINTING HIS DAUGHTER HELPED US SECURE THE FUTUR OF OUR PLANT ? What drugs are you on ? I'll laugh myself to sleep on that one. Wow, now that's funny. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

FYI You can keep on bashing Mary all you want but she isn't going to answer. I spoke to one of the girls on the line today and she said Mary's little boy was in the hospital so that's where she is right now so you might as well save your breath.

I will say that you all make me sick. I don't think its any one person's fault. Besides we are the ones who voted these people in so if they aren't doing their jobs then its our fault because we put them in office.

By the way, can anyone from Trim tell me how Bill Samples is as a committeman? We've got him now. He said he would get back to me on something the other day but I didn't get a chance to see him since then. Is he pretty good at following up?

APPOINTING HIS DAUGHTER HELPED US SECURE THE FUTUR OF OUR PLANT ? What drugs are you on ? I'll laugh myself to sleep on that one. Wow, now that's funny. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Ibelieve that hemmer called you out.Now you don't have much credibility but if you can't respond to hemmer then your credibility becomes zilch!!!!!!If you can't back up your statements then stay of the postings.We are intrested in what's going on at O.A.P. not your vindictive rantings.

Freddy boy, welcome back you worthless piece of human waste.

You must of really sold the membership out big time on the COA to come back on the Blue Oval and make waves with the Donovans again. Go hide back under your rock no one wants you here.

It's just amazes me that anyone that calls out any union official on the carpet is labeled as a trouble maker. Bottom line, do the job that you where elected to do, stop leaving the plant for personal problems and there won't be any reprecussions. If you can't do your job then man up and step down you punk !

Freddy boy, welcome back you worthless piece of human waste.

You must of really sold the membership out big time on the COA to come back on the Blue Oval and make waves with the Donovans again. Go hide back under your rock no one wants you here.

It's just amazes me that anyone that calls out any union official on the carpet is labeled as a trouble maker. Bottom line, do the job that you where elected to do, stop leaving the plant for personal problems and there won't be any reprecussions. If you can't do your job then man up and step down you punk !

Didn't you retire, Luke ? Why, got tired of sleeping in the vans. Hurts you when you get old. Lots of years of doing that, eh ? Speaking of punks....

We will get the information when the perpetrators of this game are in Detroit to recieve further orders. They will be there as our delegates for the special meeting on the national contract. The do not want to be here to face the membership when this travesty is first revealed.

You know what most people don't care one bit about politics but by appointing his own daughter . It does not matter one bit if she was the most senior or the most qualified it looked like a HUGE hog that's what people saw and that's why he lost. That's just the plane old truth I will also say I voted for the worthless two time backstabber and sure do wish Spring and her Dad were still in office for one reason and one reason only I have never heard one of the them say I quit

You know what most people don't care one bit about politics but by appointing his own daughter . It does not matter one bit if she was the most senior or the most qualified it looked like a HUGE hog that's what people saw and that's why he lost. That's just the plane old truth I will also say I voted for the worthless two time backstabber and sure do wish Spring and her Dad were still in office for one reason and one reason only I have never heard one of the them say I quit

I thought you hated Spring.

A lot of us that came from Lorain don't know what's going on with the politics here. It looks like it might be as bad as ours was.

Do as I am doing,talk to the people who worked in the plant before the consolidation.Most people I talk to say that there are a group who are in office now who hate Spring because she tries to keep their feet to the fire and because she does't let them intimidate her.When I hear people talk about her Dad, I wonder what people were thinking about when they failed to elect him back in to office.When I talk to some of our old Lorain union officials they say that he was by far the most capable union official in Ohio truck.Who knows.As for the M.O.A. everyone that I talk to who worked under it want it back.Ieven had management people tell me about how good it was.People seem to be willing to support the c.o.a. they just want some "official"information about it.

Didn't you retire, Luke ? Why, got tired of sleeping in the vans. Hurts you when you get old. Lots of years of doing that, eh ? Speaking of punks....

Freddy boy you bet I retired to away from guys like you that can’t do their job. Why do you even bother to show your face on the plant floor?

Looks like you’re jealous because I got over on Ford. Yes I got paid to sleep everyone knows it and I’m proud of the fact that I beat Ford and saved 12 jobs.

What have you done for the membership Fred?

You’re jealous of me so you screw 26 other people out of monies that is due them. That’s right folks the company let scabs do the driving on the weekend during the last changeover taking away the overtime from our local and Freddy boy shit canned my grievance. 38 hours prime time for 26 people. Do the math.

I can’t wait until election time! Your going down! Start looking for a job on the line.

COA letter came out today I'm sure spring will post full version on here soon but basically it say we are guaranteed the econoline through 2011 model, job bid and shift preference will be 6 month turnaround and plant wide bidding top 100 absentees will be disqualified from job bids and lateral moves, going from 75 to 23 classifications, and some stock unloading jobs will be out sourced, and cleaning of like fitness center offices and the like. not much different than we have now same old BS.

I think they should have got rid of more classification's some thay they left should be put under assembler. like GU's. I know I'm voting NO!

:stirpot: For all who were upset with Jerry's appointment of Mary way back.....I told many in the plant at the time...If she is working you are working so why worry about it! Did you really want to be Jerry's secretary?? It was a shame that Jerry was defeated over this. He is one the few, if any visionaries, we have at the plant. His leadership is sorely missed and will be a great value added commodity to our structure when re-elected. To not re-elect him over that issue was petty and not very smart. What happened to the seniority appointments that brother Kruse was making such an issue with so he could gain office? Certainly there were alot more senior people than what were appointed! Also, the senior people who worked so hard to get all of the others to vote Kruse. I see they got there jobs in clean-up and else where right after the demise of Villager. The others got there line jobs in Econoline after Escape! LOL! Kenny took care of you! All the politics aside, we need to vote for the person who can lead to the future and not hold us to the status qou we have. Jerry is that man! He lives for this local! Even with all this aside, OHAP is a great place to work. It's provided a living for me for 33 years! God Bless all of you union brothers and sisters!

Since the company has done all these buyouts, it is probably unlikey that many people in assemblys will lose their jobs that are left. Ford, more than likely, will have to hire.

So if we extrapolate that to--------->UNLESS the company goes under, you are going to have a job, than why insist that you need 3 million classifications to force Ford to cover jobs because of crossing lines of demarcation? Nobody is going anywhere except maybe to another plant.

We must therefore surmise that the retention of excessive classifications is for purely political purposes of gaining/retaining power while in office, and across most of the plants, we have seen how abusive our own lawyers can be when they have the ability to put who they want, where they want, when they want, just cause they like or do not like you.

How many of you have wondered how someone got a position without seniority, a decent record, etc when you who had a better record or more seniority woulda jumped at it?

Well the unions position for the last 15yrs has been that some of those jobs were piecemealed by salary. Ya, so what, salary we know is going to screw us, and if they do, most are going to screw them back.........ergo the system has checks and balances. But when the union jumps over you for one of their own, it is your lawyers you pay dues for. That is unscrupulous.

To my way of thinking---------->I watch out for the guys who have the masks on, (salary) but if I gotta worry about the people who supposedley have wings and halos on looking out for my best interest(the UNION) and they gonna stick it to me, then what's the sense of protecting divided jobs, just so that they can give them away to girlfriends, relatives, lovers, etc.

We may have been born late at night, but it wasn't late last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and as far as GUs, lol. I commend your ability to do several jobs, and you must want to do that because being on one job is boring. I mean after all, when making the hourly salary we do now, what is 25 cents an hr anyway. (or is it 35 cents?) Back when some of these classifications were created, that quarter was something, now it is nothing. The only reason many of these production classifications still exist is.......in many people minds anyway............to allow people with power to put those they have ties with in a position they can do less. Not worth saving if ya ask me. What is the logic to allow their friends to do less, while make more? Not to mention, once they have the classification, it is a clusterf*** to get it taken away for poor performance, so they gonna sit there for a very long time.

No logic at all if you ask me.

Edited by Imawhosure