Ford Verve

RichardJensen

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this car - I will be in the market for a new vehicle around the time this launches and would snap one up in a heartbeat. I love it isn't shaped like a breadbox. Keep this thing in the $15,000 - $17,000 price range fully loaded and I'll order one!

Mulally is turning things around!

Yaris and Aveo are yesterday's news. Honduh Fit will look like a tramp next to the Fiesta!

Go Ford!

This is why I bitch and moan about current Ford interiors. Build it and I'll buy blueoval again.

Looks like what I would expect if Mazda did a Tron-themed interior. The basic design is very nice. Just needs a touch less Tron. Of course the key element that Ford has been missing in the US is materials that look and feel high quality, so we'll see.

can they try just building the concept this time?

Hopefully Ford now understands that if concept is popular they must build the concept if they are to remain in business. I sat in the MKS concept a couple years ago, and it looks like they are pretty much building this concept to represent their rendition of the new Lincoln. If the new B car does follow Ford's new kinetic design theme, I would suspect that the concept shown is pretty much the production version minus the custom paint job. Don't expect those wheels and paint job for $12,000 though. Hopefully the top of line B car will look very much like concept.

Do you mean they could keep that interior, particularly the instrument panel, on a production vehicle without breaking the bank? If so, that would be terrific. By the way, I like the grill. It's aggressive.

...... Don't expect those wheels and paint job for $12,000 though. Hopefully the top of line B car will look very much like concept.

I like this car although it's not what I want. But it looks like an old Chrysler LS/Sebring/Concorde. Substitute the seal and wings for the blue oval and whatever that is behind it and Chrysler has a replacement for the Neon. :banghead:

Still - somewhat of a bold move.

But it looks like an old Chrysler LS/Sebring/Concorde. Substitute the seal and wings for the blue oval and whatever that is behind it and Chrysler has a replacement for the Neon.

You're entitled to your opinion, but if you see that much similarity, you need to get your eyes tested.