2009 Ford F-150 Uncovered!

DetroitWonk

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...the IRS explorers don't do that...maybe the F-150 should have IRS.

:happy feet: you get this ASS award again for saying they F-150 1/2 ton PICKUP TRUCK should have an IRS.....its not an element with a V6 and a bed like the Ridgeline

and those other comments before about lowering the F-150...............why would you do that if you use a truck

:happy feet: you get this ASS award again for saying they F-150 1/2 ton PICKUP TRUCK should have an IRS.....its not an element with a V6 and a bed like the Ridgeline

and those other comments before about lowering the F-150...............why would you do that if you use a truck

:woot::headspin: :hyper: :party2: :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana piano: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :happy feet: :yup: :rockon: :D wiggle2.gifrofl2.gifbananalama.gifwoot.gif

I guess I figured that IRS works on the Expedition...so why not the F-1fiddy?

And why would I lower a truck if I use it? Thats exactly why. I want to be able to use it...so I would lower it a couple of inches or so to make it easier to use.

Edited by P71_CrownVic

Dipshit, you just lost everything right now with that post.

Infact, I think Rick should ban your ass for being a lame troll, for God's sake you're not even funny to keep around. (e.g. FordLemon, PcSario..etc.)

In that case...it should be unibody as well...:hysterical:

Get over yourself. amy.gif

Edited by P71_CrownVic

Lots of people are buying GM's, everybody that I know that's bought a truck over the past few years has gone to Dodge or GM for very specific reasons, the new truck looks worse, and won't get the needed power until 2010, and that's if the Hurricane isn't delayed even further which is sure to happen since Ford forgot how to build V8's... :banghead:

Edited by Blueblood

Lots of people are buying GM's, everybody that I know that's bought a truck over the past few years has gone to Dodge or GM

You got to get to know different people.

The GMC looks boring and the Chevy grill looks brash and cheap. The Dodge has the biggest grill on the planet, a serious expression of short-dick insecurity: it's loud and it's proud.

Does the new truck look worse? Maybe, but it's kind of hard to tell, because it's not the final product, and it's a 2-D picture. The looks are less extreme than the Chev or Dodge, it appears.

Cheer up. You might get to like it, eventually.

Lots of people are buying GM's, everybody that I know that's bought a truck over the past few years has gone to Dodge or GM for very specific reasons, the new truck looks worse, and won't get the needed power until 2010, and that's if the Hurricane isn't delayed even further which is sure to happen since Ford forgot how to build V8's... :banghead:

So is that why GM has ever increasing inventory of full sized trucks including Silverado and Sierra and recently ended shift at its Pontiac truck plant?