4. Nissan Altima

5. Hyundai Tucson

6. Jeep Wrangler & Dodge Nitro

7. Suzuki Forenza & Reno

8. Volkswagen Passat & Passat Wagon

9. Lexus ES 350

10. Chrysler Sebring*

*Includes other Models

It's been the kind of year when the total number of recalls almost seemed to match auto industry production figures.

I cannot understand peoples infatuation with VW.

They are hip, atleast for college age people, a lot of people at my school have the rabbit, the interiors are consistantly best in class. THe interior of the rabbit is far better than anything a domestic has in something under 25k, better than anything Toyota and Honda have also in something under 25k.

It is what It is.

They are hip, atleast for college age people, a lot of people at my school have the rabbit, the interiors are consistantly best in class. THe interior of the rabbit is far better than anything a domestic has in something under 25k, better than anything Toyota and Honda have also in something under 25k.

It is what It is.

20-something chicks love em too. I have more than a couple female friends in the 23-26 age bracket with Jettas. I always feel just a little bit less manly when I'm riding shotgun with one of them. :lol: :flexing:

It is what It is.

Ditto

Our 07' Rabbit is pretty quick and the inside is nice. The only gripes are the mp3 jack placement and the lack of steering wheel audio controls. I have a nasty habit of hitting 100+ when getting on the freeway before I taper the speed down, but that little Rabbitt still feels solid as a rock! And I average 25mpg too. I really wish Ford emulated the Rabbit when it made the last Focus. And lo and behold, the rear seats actually have headrests without breaking the VW bank!

For the money (Loaded for $19.4k) the Rabbit could not be beat. The heated, height adjustable seats, adjustable armrests, cruise control & moonroof are great touches too.

It does have one recall concerning an incorrectly placed capnut on the headlight adjuster... no biggie.

Edited by joihan777

If Toyota would offer recalls for some of the real issues they have rather then just taking the 'take us to court' approach, it would set new world records. Americans love their toyotas so much though that even if they replace a sludged engine out of pocket in warranty mileage, they will still tell you 'other then that, its been super reliable!'.....

Edited by kevinb120

GS/IS Lexus models recall

Here's another one for Lexus of recent. Granted it only effects 34,000, but that is still signficant for the highly touted Lexus moniker. I don't revel Toyota having problems, but I will say that its good for the public to see Toyota's ability to have flaws in reliability. Ford's upswing in quality could not come at a better time...now if the public can just get the memo.