cts coupe

blazerdude20

make the roofline more notchback-y and itll look awesome. the weird hatch like roofline reminds me of a Prius.

That's it! I knew it was something:

2007.toyota.prius.20109060-E.jpg

cadillacctscoupeconcept.cadillacctscoupepro1500.img.jpg

Looking at it again today, for the second time, it's not awful or repulsive...but I don't find it particularly attractive. At all.

Maybe it's like the Lexus SC430 Convertible - I don't really like it in any way, shape, or form, but rich older men (and women around 40 & up) seem to really like it - that's the only type of people you see tooling around in them. And honestly, I can't afford an SC430 and I'm not in the market for a $35-40K personal coupe. So, to Cadillac, I say build it. You don't need my approval.

Scott

I actually find the CTS coupe (isn't it a CTC then?) very visually appealing. The rear end looks a lot like the 350Z/G37 coupe rear, as well as the rear from the Altima coupe. Obviously, the cadillac has more of an angular nature to it than those, but, I really do like the looks. If I had the money for a personal entry luxury coupe that had decent to middle-high performance expectations, it would be on my short list (right after the BMW335i coupe and the G37).