• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uuuuu, chrome trim, special logos, a 3 bar grill. Why it's practically a whole new Crown Vic. LOL Whatever.

Throw on some Town Car-ish door handles and we'll be in agreement for a change...lol.

I have to say, it looks much better than both the 300 and the Charger now.... :hysterical:

Fix.......um....wait a minute...you actually said that. lightingfarts.gif

I drive a Chrysler 300....for $13k.

Don't come on here crying about that now...lol.

The local Craigslist here has a 2007 Crown Vic loaded with 10K miles for $14,995. :eek5:

Edited by Armada Master

Well, if that does happen, at least SUV knows he can count on you for a ride.
^^^ HA HA HA :hysterical: That's priceless.
Hahaha!!! :hysterical:

Good one BlackHorse!

Very weak Blackhorse. I guess reading is hard for you too.

I specifically said that I would drive past your broken down ass on the side of the road.

I mean, you could have said something like, "Yeah, you'll drive past him on the back of a tow truck...".

But, I do believe that suv_guy would call a NYC cab despite him living 1,294.30 miles form NYC as the crow flies.

And, FWIW, I do not have a P70 CV.

Edited by P71_CrownVic

I think consensus, last time this came up was it was a Middle East special edition, in no small part due to the exceptionally non-standard use of the old Ford shield (something which, I believe, died here as an obscure reference on the hubcaps of 80s Ford vans and pickups).

hubcap_72-Ford-F150.jpg

At any rate, this thread won't be closed because you can't really derail a panther oriented thread into a debate about panthers, now can you?

Ford did have a Crown Vic special Edition here in the U.S. a couple of years ago that used the same Ford crest. I just saw one last week at the gas station.

And, it would help if some of you didn't think they were the greatest thing ever....where is Mark Morrow with his sermon about the blue oval and the panther when you need him?

I'm still here SUV. I just can't remember which thread I posted the homage to.

The mind is a terrible thing...It must be stopped, or something like that.

Very weak Blackhorse. I guess reading is hard for you too.

I specifically said that I would drive past your broken down ass on the side of the road.

I mean, you could have said something like, "Yeah, you'll drive past him on the back of a tow truck...".

But, I do believe that suv_guy would call a NYC cab despite him living 1,294.30 miles form NYC as the crow flies.

And, FWIW, I do not have a P70 CV.

You're just mad because I dared to disrespect your glorified taxi cab and some of the guys thought it was funny.

Did you really just try to apply some serious analytical break down of what was clearly just a funny joke? To include the miles a NYC taxi cab would have to travel? That's just retarded as hell man. You know, that's exactly the kind of uptight, overly anal response I would expect from someone who chooses to drive a Crown Vic and then preach its merits.

...and then preach its merits.

You mean like unmatched durability? Unmatched reliability? Unmatched cost of repair (accidents and the like)? The fact that the car gets proven every second of every day all across the world?

Yeah, why would I want to preach that.

You show me another Ford NA product that can do that and...wait...never mind, Ford doesn't have one.

You're just mad because I dared to disrespect your glorified taxi cab and some of the guys thought it was funny.

Did you really just try to apply some serious analytical break down of what was clearly just a funny joke? To include the miles a NYC taxi cab would have to travel? That's just retarded as hell man. You know, that's exactly the kind of uptight, overly anal response I would expect from someone who chooses to drive a Crown Vic and then preach its merits.

Why is there a stigma associated with taxis? A good taxi must be able to handle massive abuse, idle and drive continuously, and hold a lot of luggage. Why would any of these attributes be undesirable in a car?

You mean like unmatched durability? Unmatched reliability? Unmatched cost of repair (accidents and the like)? The fact that the car gets proven every second of every day all across the world?

Maybe you've heard of these

07FordF150_05.jpg

And these

FSERIE67_450_225.jpg

And especially these which make the reliability of your crown vic look like a huge joke.

2007_Ford_Fusion_ext_1.jpg

I'm sorry, you probably haven't heard of them. It's difficult to hear in with your head like it is.

RichwithSand.jpg

Maybe you've heard of these

07FordF150_05.jpg

And these

FSERIE67_450_225.jpg

And especially these which make the reliability of your crown vic look like a huge joke.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I haven't laughed so hard in my life. You are one funny person.

That could be the funniest thing typed on this board for the rest of the year.

Seriously though...it costs more to buy, operate, repair all of those than it does to to the same with the Vic.

You FAIL!

Edited by P71_CrownVic

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I haven't laughed so hard in my life. You are one funny person.

That could be the funniest thing typed on this board for the rest of the year.

Seriously though...it costs more to buy, operate, repair all of those than it does to to the same with the Vic.

You FAIL!

only if they are there in the first place P, F-150's and fusions are pretty much BULLETPROOF, Superdutys ( barring the 6.0 debaucle ) as well.........routine maintenence usually the only reason for service drive visits,,,,,,,,

According to who?.....

According to some bonehead who drives crown vic. P71, please help me out here. You know I'm having a tough time finding pricing on a new Crown Vic. In fact, if you'll visit the Ford website you'll notice that the crown vic is not even on there. Gee I wonder why? Could it be that it's because they quit selling it at dealerships to the general public because nobody would buy the damn thing? Yes I'm sure that was the reason given by Ford sometime back.

By default therefore I guess the only big loser here is you. I could buy a loaded F250 and have them add stuff not even on the list and it would still be easier than buying the not even available Crown Vic. I'll tell you what. Go on down to your local Ford dealer and buy a crown vic off the lot, and it has to be cheaper and more reliable than a Fusion. Take your ruby slippers with you so you can't get back home.

:hysterical: You coulda thrown in Rangers in place of Fusions and I'd have agreed with you....but now ya gone and done it..,...BTW where are some 300K, 400K, or "gasp"... 500K+ mile Fusions and what were their 75+ MPH rear end collision scores again?? :hysterical:

Edited by Armada Master