Is Raptor the new SVT project?

igor

All your "insiderness" and you don't know anything about it?

I'm not saying sh*t because you'll just summarize it and post it on your blog.

Why act like a little bitch about it??

All Igor does is summarize freely posted information from message boards...if you can read between the lines you can figure out what Ford is doing half the time..

Why act like a little bitch about it??

All Igor does is summarize freely posted information from message boards...if you can read between the lines you can figure out what Ford is doing half the time..

He's not being a bitch about it.

For whatever reason, Igor has this habit of relying information he reads in public forums (the way you and I do) as if he had sort of personal relationship with true insiders. I don't know why he always feels the need to word his "leaks" that way (my sources told me blah blah blah...).

It's highly misleading.

For whatever reason, Igor has this habit of relying information he reads in public forums (the way you and I do) as if he had sort of personal relationship with true insiders. I don't know why he always feels the need to word his "leaks" that way (my sources told me blah blah blah...).

But Igor does also get insider info...He knew about the V6 being dropped in the 09 before it was released (due to embargo on that said info) and other things are are done done in press relases in advanced of them being offically released.

Again, Igor posts in multiple forums where true insiders post those kinds of leaks, it's not like we're any different.

fbmphil's point remains: Igor is hardly "connected".

even if you guys say that is true, i personally don't give a rats...sure brings a lot more to the table than a majority of the "moaners" here...so quit throwing rocks in glass houses.........

No one is insulting anyone, just saying he should tone down his "my sources told me..." statements and just word his stuff the way most of us would: "I READ HERE AND THERE THAT FORD PROBABLY...", that way he makes it clear it's just public hearsay and won't get egg on his face.

Way before this years NAIAS, "his sources told him" the NA b-car would look like the Reflex - we know how that one ended up, despite me and others correcting him on other forums about that ("But this guy said it's just going to be the chinese Verve with a longer bumper mostly").

I know most of his "sources" because I post on some of those forums as well. It's mostly public material (not public info of course) and based on stuff some people HEARD months ago, they're not even directly involved with the stuff being talked about most of the time.

Edited by pcsario

No one is insulting anyone, just saying he should tone down his "my sources told me..." statements and just word his stuff the way most of us would: "I READ HERE AND THERE THAT FORD PROBABLY...", that way he makes it clear it's just public hearsay and won't get egg on his face.

Way before this years NAIAS, "his sources told him" the NA b-car would look like the Reflex - we know how that one ended up, despite me and others correcting him on other forums about that ("But this guy said it's just going to be the chinese Verve with a longer bumper mostly").

I know most of his "sources" because I post on some of those forums as well. It's mostly public material (not public info of course) and based on stuff some people HEARD months ago, they're not even directly involved with the stuff being talked about most of the time.

perhaps.....but some need to take it easy...these threads seem to have been in constant attack modes lately by a moronic few which leads straight to bitch fest namecalling central and beyond....and if hes just relaying information from a source so be it...right or wrong in this business speculation is rampant....EVEN from insiders....and if anyone takes half of the speculative crappola posted in some threads as ver batum, then they deserve getting their bubbles popped....hell i hear stuff from our rep ( you would think reputable ) that I find rather hard to fathom....and she heard from, and he heard from, and they heard from....classic!

Um he goes to press releases(through autosavant)....so apparently he does know some inside info..

"Um" he gets to see embargoed press releases through his employer (autosavant).

At that point it's not really "insider" info - lots and lots of people know their content.

I don't consider any of those people "connected" - all you need is a media account.

BTW Igor itself has admitted all this, so give it a rest already, it's not like we're ungrateful, just clarifying things.

Edited by pcsario

Um..I have to agree with pcsario. Igor "acts" like an insider, however, he basically posts information that is readily available on other sites. I'm not trying to discount all information that Igor has posted, because some of it has come true.

On a side note...someone ran BlueII off a while back. BlueII is someone that I believe has REAL insider info.

Um..I have to agree with pcsario. Igor "acts" like an insider, however, he basically posts information that is readily available on other sites. I'm not trying to discount all information that Igor has posted, because some of it has come true.

On a side note...someone ran BlueII off a while back. BlueII is someone that I believe has REAL insider info.

Igor saves us a lot of work. Instead of needing to read 50 different forums, we just have to read Igor's post as he summarizes all of it up for us. We could go to all the other forums and sites to read the info if we wanted, but if we are too lazy or don't have the time to do that, we can just read Igor's posts.

There, that's a nice way of saying what pcsario is saying. :reading:

Igor saves us a lot of work. Instead of needing to read 50 different forums, we just have to read Igor's post as he summarizes all of it up for us. We could go to all the other forums and sites to read the info if we wanted, but if we are too lazy or don't have the time to do that, we can just read Igor's posts.

There, that's a nice way of saying what pcsario is saying. :reading:

Idk I still consider the media who knows the info before us (embargoed of course) to have inside info because...Im on the outside of those meetings! :P