2009 Focus to get exterior changes

Blueblood

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumper change - i.e. soft change - ies exactly what i am expecting - I am not holding my breath for any headlight change or anything - since that requires new hood, quarter panels ..... notgonnahappen.com

Igor

Your right.

It is extremely mean to Joan Rivers to compare her to the horrid wart that is the 2008 Fukkas...

We get it. You think the Focus is ugly. Personally, I think it's pretty ugly as well. Meanwhile, they're still selling in droves. Somebody must like it. Obviously not us, but a lot of other people.

We get it. You think the Focus is ugly. Personally, I think it's pretty ugly as well. Meanwhile, they're still selling in droves. Somebody must like it. Obviously not us, but a lot of other people.

I have thought that the Camry was hideous for several years. It hasn't stoped Toyota from selling plenty of them. I don't particularly like the Focus. It isn't bad or good in my opinion. If Ford manages to sell lots of them at a profit I'm happy. I do like the look of the Fiesta and hope it sells even better when it gets here.

Bumper change - i.e. soft change - ies exactly what i am expecting - I am not holding my breath for any headlight change or anything - since that requires new hood, quarter panels ..... notgonnahappen.com

Igor

Igor, that website address you posted doesn't seem to be working, LOL.

I have thought that the Camry was hideous for several years. It hasn't stoped Toyota from selling plenty of them. I don't particularly like the Focus. It isn't bad or good in my opinion. If Ford manages to sell lots of them at a profit I'm happy. I do like the look of the Fiesta and hope it sells even better when it gets here.

You know I think I just figured out what Ford should do to sell more vehicles! Make them all ugly! It's seemed to work for Toyota for years now, why can't it work for Ford? LOL. :hysterical: