Baby Got Blecch

Moby Vic

I'm not digging it.

From the side, I do kind of like it. Not feeling the front clip or the rear end though.

I think Ford did a great job with the Mustang retro look. Now GM & the Camaro, I think they were/are trying to hard to bring back the '67-'69 retro style and are adding a little too much flare.

Give it to me and I'd drive it, but if I had options, I'd prefer the Stang or the upcoming Callenger though. Just my thoughts.

I liked the one comment on that site that said that the Camaro's ass has JLo's proportions. Or words thereof.

Naa...I like J Lo's bootie. This looks more like say...umm....Roseann Barr?

Not diggin it at all.

I think the phrase that goes with the Camaro is "stay black or look fat" Not PHAT...

I liked the one comment on that site that said that the Camaro's ass has JLo's proportions. Or words thereof.

It was more to the effect that the white color made what had looked like a J. Lo rear look more like a Ricki Lake rear.

I still say it's a loading dock.

I'm not big on the taillights either, but I have to admit I like the car, for everybody criticizing it, just think of how much better this thing looks and how much better of a overall car it will be compared to the nasty catfish/Geo Storm looking thing they sold from 93-02.

I have never liked the new Mustangs tails either, I much prefer the look of the concepts Shelby-like lights.

I've seen the new Camaro in person in red at the SEMA show in 06, and I can tell you in person it's a sweet and aggressive looking car, and I'm glad, and I hope it does well as it will push Ford to make the Mustang just that much better. There's a pic below..

Plus, just think, what do the "can do no wrong" Japanese automakers have that can compare to the big 3's pony cars? I think all the attention the Mustang, Camaro, and Challenger will get over the next few years will be good for all 3 companies. Now if they all put as much effort into all their cars, the Japanese would be in trouble..

post-122-1210075461_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blueblood

Is this still a good idea for GM to bring this out now?

When does the Challenger come out?

How well is Mustang selling?

How much sales will be lost to the Chevy and Dodge?

Remember, the original Barracuda, Cahllenger, Camaro, Firebird and Mustang all offered 6cyl. base packages. I could imagine dohc in-line sixes delivering lots o' snot and good fuel economy.

I knew about the Mustang, but wasn't aware of the other models. They are so far away from anything I'd ever buy, I tend to pay less attention to them. I don't see the Chevy or Dodge selling enough of them to pay for their development. But that's just me.