2nd Choice

lesse, I drive a Cooper....like the C30...maybe a used XK coupe....LOVE those cars.....like Audis smaller lineup...WILL NOT DRIVE A BMW ( hypocritical because the Cooper is basically a BMW ) 1 must...MANUAL TRANSMISSION if poss ( XKR gets a hall pass just for looking so damn good )

Iono, nothing comes to mind I'd like to drive daily. Toyotas are so meh and lame, Hondas just suck and Nissan's cars are just terrible. I hate SUVs (I like a car that can corner without flipping over/lots of body roll). I hate German cars, BMW, Mercedes, VW, Audi, you name it (especially porsche, mainly because of the people who drive actually. I can't imagine myself driving one either, I have a thing against extremely expensive cars I guess). Chevolet just sucks here, their sedan lineup is non-American, either Daewoos or Holdens *shudders*. Chrysler... well maybe a Chrysler or a Dodge. But that's if I am really deseperate. I suppose I'd just buy an old Ford or a classic FLM and update it with the money I'd put in a new car.

The only companies I REALLY believe in are FoMoCo, Honda, Audi, and BMW. Those would be the focus of my attention. And yes, I do mean the NEW NEW TL. The one that everybody seems to hate but I'm completely taken by. Good, maybe I can get a good deal! :)

If it was to be a car, a Nissan/Infiniti. They need to improve on their interior material quality and maybe thicken up their sheet metal a little, but otherwise rock solid vehicles.

If it was a truck, dang that is a tough one. It'd have to be a Sierra 2500 Duramax 4x4 CrewCab.