Chevrolet Camaro: First Look

wescoent

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/detroit-200...aro-ss/1290398/

Look at the guage needle, it looks horrible (crooked, although on purpose)....it may look ok at night though, as just the area where the numbers are lights up. Also strange how they put just 130, 150, 170 over on the right, but no other between numbers.

Chevrolet Camaro: First Look,..... For about the 20th time.

The body needs updated already.

I agree, it's already looking a bit dated.

Edited by rmc523

:stats:

I think the exterior is pretty sharp. The interior is :hysterical: . :stirpot: There are comments on the autoblog slamming the mustang interior. They must be joking.

Pictures may not show actual material quality, but the design does not look good to me anyway. To each his own.

Unfortunately, the new Ford Fiesta may suffer the same fate.

Why? The pictures we've seen of the Fiesta are from Europe where it's ALREADY ON SALE. That's different than being shown the Camaro dozens of times for the last 3 years BEFORE it's even on sale.

I was in the car yesterday. it's nice from the outside..much better proportions then a challenger. but the interior wasn't right..seemed really "chunky" to me. perhaps that's not a good description but if you've sat in it, you'll understand

the zr1 on the other hand...holy sh*t. sign me up!