Court documention reveals which Fiats and Alfas are destined for U.S.

The MiTo does look interesting.

9551at9.jpg

LZ7M9998.jpg

Still, that grille makes the Acura stylists look brilliant. More pics.

The real question is whether it will have chilled cup-holders. Dodge customers demand only the very best.

Awesome that the MiTo is coming... it's been since the Edsel that Americans could get a car with a vagina for a face.

Awesome that the MiTo is coming... it's been since the Edsel that Americans could get a car with a vagina for a face.

you obviously have VERY interesting taste when it comes to women...I caught a glimpse of a womans lower region that even FAINTLY resembled THAT and I'd imitate Carl Lewis...and i'm not just talking run away fast.......

you obviously have VERY interesting taste when it comes to women...I caught a glimpse of a womans lower region that even FAINTLY resembled THAT and I'd imitate Carl Lewis...and i'm not just talking run away fast.......

Just playing off the popular complaint about the Edsel's main grille... which this resembles, right?

The Amanti always reminded me of a 2/3 size version of the Lincoln Town Car...my dad has one, it's ok...but it just doesn't have the panche of the Town Car....

I've seen it as a poor man's wanna-be Jag.

And I bet millions of Chinese lust to have one too.