European Focus Spotted in USA

They were supposed to bring the next Focus over to Dearborn Engine so we could see what the new one is going to look like. I wonder if this was the one? :happy feet: :happy feet:

What did they do? Drive it to the nearest retirement home? It sounds like to "mature crowd" were laughing at it. Of course, not in the cars potential demographics.......

The video is from an iPhone 3GS which is part of the problem here since if you begin shooting in portrait and then rotate to Landscape, it continues shooting in portrait.

The people laughing are probably laughing at each other ;) This is near the Ford garage btw so the offices nearby have access to lots of cool stuff.

I dont' work here, but I know the people who do :)

someones personal driver...yehah!

The guy placed in charge of 'global performance' including SVT was in charge of the development of the RS, and has one coming to be his personal driver in the U.S. (according to an interview I read). Could that be it?

Edited by Harley Lover

Oh dear, I think I see a chink in the armour...The idea of bringing great euro cars to NA is awesome, the problem as we see here is..NA people are fat and out of shape. Yes they were old but they all seemed to struggle to get in and out of what would appear to be an awesome set of buckets. "Not the demographic" could be the saver I hope. The car looks awesome and "out civic's" the civic's. The former rice lovers will love this thing I think. If your young and fit and can slide in and out you'll love it, if you pick up your parents, I think they'll not like it.

My personal opinion? I LOVE IT! (especially if it is 305hp) Great looking and must go like stink.

That's one of 3 RSs in Dearborn. There's red, white, and blue :hysterical:

There's a red ST too.

I doubt there is a Red RS, as they are only offered in Blue, Green and White. Unless of course you can supply a picture of this Red RS.

Its obvious 55 year old slightly over weight ladies are not quite the type that would appreciate Recaro seats.

Edited by MKII