Confirmed: "Phoenix" Trans Am conversion kit coming for Camaro

TomServo92

YOu guys crack me up. :hysterical: Im a bit of a closet fire chicken fan. :finger:

When I was in high school a friend had a 78 z28 and man I loved that thing. I drove it quite a bit and thought it was fast and I think it was at the time. Pretty sure the 350 made about 175 horses but it felt good because of the torque. I thought it was hot shit. Come to find out it was a low 16 second car Im pretty sure. :hysterical: To this day I would love to have one just to rekindle the good old days.

Like chevys stated, I'm kind of a Camaro/Firebird fan, but nothing 70 or later. Of course my first ride was a '69 Camaro RS 327cid 3spd manual. That car was hot, fast and got plenty of looks. Everything from 70 & later just isn't the same in style and quality. My cousin owned a 70 something Camaro, that car wasn't nearly as fast as my '69, always had a problem and women didn't give it a second look.

This vendor can make $$ offering body kits of "Oldsmobiles", "Plymouths", and "Pontiacs" for various GM and Mopar cars!

Such as a "Regency" or "Catalina" kit for an Impala, "Fury" or "Belvedere" for a Charger, "Tempest" or "Cutlass" for a Malibu. Can even do a "Sunbird" or "Starfire" kit for Cobalt. The list is huge! :shades:

Edited by 630land

This vendor can make $$ offering body kits of "Oldsmobiles", "Plymouths", and "Pontiacs" for various GM and Mopar cars!

Such as a "Regency" or "Catalina" kit for an Impala, "Fury" or "Belvedere" for a Charger, "Tempest" or "Cutlass" for a Malibu. Can even do a "Sunbird" or "Starfire" kit for Cobalt. The list is huge! :shades:

If they start doing Crown Victoria kits for a Mustang.....the Panther Mafia will finally be vindicated... :hysterical:

Edited by twintornados

That guy must be famous well into the neighboring county for being so rich! He must work a lot of overtime down at the gristle factory.

:hysterical:

Do remember that he's been building his collection for years now..........that "new" Camaro has been around since like 2006.....

Yes it looks even worse with that pontiac front. I remember when the rumor drawings surfaced, I threw up in my mouth a little.

There was a rendering of what a new (retro) Camaro could look like years ago.....I can't find it right now, but I thought it looked a lot better than the new model.