Super Snake

That sequence also defines our order of favorites; every successive steed has made us say "We have a new favorite!" In Monterey, we were handed the keys to the brand new 750-horsepower Shelby GT500 Super Snake, and when we gave them back we not only said: "We have a new favorite," we declared "All hail, we have a new king

Holy crap

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/09/08/first-d...ford-mustang-g/

Other than the carping about the GT500's live rear axle (maybe last years model? but says 2010) every other article I've read said Ford SVT nailed the handling.

this car is just plain scary, few too many scoops ( most noticibly rear quarter windows ) for my taste...but just plain BAAAAD! and weird no Matt visitations screaming weight issues?????

Edited by Deanh

I don't think it's equipped with inertial dampers, captain.

And I'm sure those windows aren't transparent aluminum and that fuel tank isn't packing Deuturium, and those aren't anti-matter injectors under the hood. I can geek out all day if you want ;)

Well, from what I gathered watching Terminator, Startrek, and Back to the Future (and ignoring my quantum mechanics professor who came back from a stroke to teach my class with completely unintelligible speech--Which is my excuse why I didn't do well in that class), timeline can only be changed if you travel back in time...because if you're in the past (or present), what you do is just the future and not the alternative.

Maybe if Dr. Emmett Brown piece together Marty's letter after he ripped it apart, he might be able to save us...

We are still in the old "time line" since those events happen in the 23rd century, we still have time to correct it all...just need more power :hysterical:
Edited by Catalepsy