2011 Fiesta american version.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend's sole reason for hating Ford is the tri-bar grille. Lost customer ... and she'll buy another Honda now. (Her Accord with 180k on it just had its tranny take a dump. Sad part is, her interior honestly has less rattles than my Fusion at 33,000 miles ... )

This tribar grille is hideously stupid. My girlfriend would consider a Focus if it weren't for its ugly styling too. Ford needs to stop tacking this crappy bling on all their vehicles. I like the grille on my Fusion, but tacking chrome everywhere is not the answer to winning buyers over. It needs to be done tastefully and this tri-bar looks tacked on. It wasn't part of the original design language. You would think Ford would have learned that with the Taurus remake.

I'll refrain from talking about your girl friend!

But Honda has make some of the ugliest cars (the CrossTrainer??? LOL) in the past few years, they even F^cked up the Accord, only Acura is worse.

I'll refrain from talking about your girl friend!

But Honda has make some of the ugliest cars (the CrossTrainer??? LOL) in the past few years, they even F^cked up the Accord, only Acura is worse.

Yeah, I think she kinda realizes how nasty they are. I think she just likes Hondas because she has gotten so attached to her 97 Accord ...

Yep, that's the NA Fiesta! They may be photoshopped because of the coloring or the fact they are grafting the unique NA elements onto the Europe body, but those are the official production designs. The mockups may be wrong in someways because I don't believe the US is getting the mirror-mounted side-makers (all late prototypes did without them).

Not a big shocker here, we've seen the bar-less grille on the factory floor mockups, but only the three-bar grille under the camo. Looks good overall, still not a fan of Euro-Ford design but the new angular elements help to cut through it's gelatonous look.

The most important discovery will be how they change the interior (the exterior is known).

Edited by BORG

I saw the 2011 fiesta on Ford Canada's website, last night. It was only on there for a while, it was at followthefiesta.ca. When you would go to build your fiesta it would show you the hatchback and the 4 door sedan. The hatchback has a 2 bar body coloured grill , and the sedan has a small 3 bar grill just like the old fusion had. They both look very nice. They are available in a light blue, a light red , a light yellow... that orange colour is gone though. There are also a few whites, silvers and a black that isnt very black. If the website goes back up you can see for your self, they both look like great cars.

Autoblog just added some Fiesta renderings Banana yellow Mmmm mini me Taurus.

LINK

fiestasedanusafil03.jpg

Matt comments negative as ever, with one positive comment.

MATT

"If the 3 door hatch ever shows up, it will be appearing in my driveway shortly thereafter"

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds