2011 Fiesta american version.

There's a company in Minnesota (I think) that upfits the E series to AWD. Up until a few years ago one of our live ENG units was a late 80's diesel E series with an AWD upfit and a big box out back outfitted for full editing and production. That truck was a monster, and gave us something like 750,000 miles.

EDIT: Jelly can you PLEASE shrink the width of your sig?

Quigley if I remember rightly, and they are $ wheel drive ...and are AWESOME, BUT the conversion runs close to 14 k, thats why I called it out....that and its NON factory...I just think someone is pulling someones leg somewhere...

Edited by Deanh

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

e-350 AWD...please enlighten me....Fords never made one....

I meant to say 4WD. Typo. It has the 5.4L V8 and he claims he gets 16mpg highway. He told me he can put up to 4400 pounds of weight inside and towing limits are 11,000 pounds. He is planning on putting his heavy HD motorcycle in back and hauling it up North to his cottage. I believe it is the E350 and not the E250. I know it's not an E150.

I meant to say 4WD. Typo. It has the 5.4L V8 and he claims he gets 16mpg highway. He told me he can put up to 4400 pounds of weight inside and towing limits are 11,000 pounds. He is planning on putting his heavy HD motorcycle in back and hauling it up North to his cottage. I believe it is the E350 and not the E250. I know it's not an E150.

probably a Quigley conversion, sounds like he got a steal and a rare beast to boot, and tell him to stop BS'ing you on the #'s...a 2WD E-350 is rated at 6700 with a 5.4...better yet, buy him that lamp out of A Christmas Story ...then hes got a leg he CAN pull on....

Drat, the interior still features the red lighting and the lame LCD display. Have I mentioned I hate red?

I'm a bit surprised they stuck with the red lighting as well - it will be completely out of place in the US lineup.

Still no center armrest that I can see... I was hoping that modification would be made for the US version. The interior looks great though, seats look different from the EU version, no?

I agree - that was a big complaint I had when I drove one.

And I seem to remember reading that we'd get different seats than the Euro version.

I'm a bit surprised they stuck with the red lighting as well - it will be completely out of place in the US lineup.

I agree - that was a big complaint I had when I drove one.

And I seem to remember reading that we'd get different seats than the Euro version.

reds fine...dash lights may be different in color, but the red mimics BMW which is great IMO....as for the armrest I say this ?????? whats the point?, how the heck do you guys drive, last thing I need when corner carving is a center armrest, mini never had on either, and if it did it would have gotten in the way of chnging gears....they DID however offer an aftermarket one for those that continue to demand Lazyboy like driving positions....hey check it out...MASSAGING seats.....ARRRRRRRG!

dont make me put you on my empty ignore list Borg

Oh C'mon, I know it's wrong, but I like shiny things :) Actually, it was a detail that worked very nicely on black, a color that creates its own dynamic that is best addressed with tasteful bling ;)

reds fine...dash lights may be different in color, but the red mimics BMW which is great IMO....as for the armrest I say this ?????? whats the point?, how the heck do you guys drive, last thing I need when corner carving is a center armrest, mini never had on either, and if it did it would have gotten in the way of chnging gears....they DID however offer an aftermarket one for those that continue to demand Lazyboy like driving positions....hey check it out...MASSAGING seats.....ARRRRRRRG!

I usually drive with my left hand steering, right elbow on the armrest and right hand resting on the shifter. Every car we've owned has had an armrest, can't really imagine driving without one.

I usually drive with my left hand steering, right elbow on the armrest and right hand resting on the shifter. Every car we've owned has had an armrest, can't really imagine driving without one.

I'm the opposite....elbows on the door, right arm steering, a throw over from RHD cars perhaps....never felt the need, put my hand in my lap if its necessary.....