Chevy Cruze looks like...

630land

I saw new Chevy Cruzes at dealer and they look alot like the dreaded 2007-10 Sebrings! even the same greenhouse with triangle on C-pillar.

I see it maybe getting Chevy buyers trading in Cavaliers, pre-08 Malibus, FWD Impalas, or Cobalts, but not conquest buyers.

I saw new Chevy Cruzes at dealer and they look alot like the dreaded 2007-10 Sebrings! even the same greenhouse with triangle on C-pillar.

I see it maybe getting Chevy buyers trading in Cavaliers, pre-08 Malibus, FWD Impalas, or Cobalts, but not conquest buyers.

Anything that gets that old crap off the road is good in my books,

GM should get an award for reducing visual pollution...

I saw them at the Texas State Fair last weekend, and thought that they were tastefully styled...well, for a Chevy.

On a side note, the State Fair has a big auto show, and the Ford and GM displays were absolutely crowded. The Chrysler and foreign car displays? Not so much.

I saw them at the Texas State Fair last weekend, and thought that they were tastefully styled...well, for a Chevy.

On a side note, the State Fair has a big auto show, and the Ford and GM displays were absolutely crowded. The Chrysler and foreign car displays? Not so much.

I was there this past Thursday. There were lots a people in the Ford display, especially around the Boss 302.

Like the Chevy badge on the front grille but everything else attached to the badge is absolute dull boring bland Korean made shit, gasoline versions are totally gutless junk that need to be changed down a gear just to keep the revs up enough to pull it up a hill with a slight gradient on a highway, would be ideal for Florida where there are no hills. Chevy on sell about 100 pieces of the Korean made Cruze junk a month in the UK mainly all diesels.

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

Oh dear goodness.

\Chevy has made their own Dodge Caliber.

I mean, seriously: http://www.chevrolet.com/cruze/pictures/

Hate the grille. Wouldn't want to walk up to that car regularly and say "yep, that's mine".

Greenhouse is unappealing, and the side profile looks Korean. (Perhaps becaus it is).

I never thought I'd say I'd take a Cavalier over this -- and take a Cobalt over a Cruze.

It's a much, much stronger effort than the Cobalt, but that isn't saying much. It's another decent GM car brought out that will immediately be surpassed by the rest of the class. When you design your new vehicles to compete with its current peers, you will always be behind.

A few notes on the Cruze... I've see a couple on the road so far (4 maybe?). All looked like the upper trims (all had foglights, all but 1 had a moonroof), yet ALL had cheap looking hubcaps. They don't look bad on the road, but they don't stand out at all either. With the big interior, generic exterior styling, and lackluster (so far) marketing, I would bet they're going to be stealing Malibu sales more than Focus / Civic / Corolla.

GM should get an award for reducing visual pollution...

...by replacing it with more visual pollution?? :headscratch: :lol:

..... would be ideal for Florida where there are no hills.

HEY!!! We have hills - they're called speed bumps!:hysterical:

Edited by rmc523