Ford to reveal four new global products at Frankfurt Auto Show

What the hell is going through Ford's head when they think a grille like that is acceptable design? This is easily the ugliest design concept Ford has pushed on us in recent decades. I just don't get it...it's like they carved a frowny face/catfish mouth in the middle of the bumper on every new Ford. Stop it Ford, you're embarrassing yourself!

Who the hell do I have to e-mail to get my voice heard? I want to stop it before it infects cars I care about.

Edited by BORG
  • Like 1

What the hell is going through Ford's head when they think a grille like that is acceptable design? This is easily the ugliest design concept Ford has pushed on us in recent decades. I just don't get it...it's like they carved a frowny face/catfish mouth in the middle of the bumper on every new Ford. Stop it Ford, you're embarrassing yourself!

Who the hell do I have to e-mail to get my voice heard? I want to stop it before it infects cars I care about.

You assign way too much importance you your automotive taste.

That grille is just a logical extension of Fiesta's grille, I don't think it will cause a ruffle at all.....

And believe it or not, a lot of people like Ford's new styling direction.......

That grille is just a logical extension of Fiesta's grille, I don't think it will cause a ruffle at all.....

And believe it or not, a lot of people like Ford's new styling direction.......

If a design does not scale well to other cars, then don't use it.

The Focus and Vetrek concepts have a successful interpretation of the Fiesta fascia, but cars like the Focus Electric, C-Max Electric/Energie, B-Max, Focus/Fiesta ST/RS, are all abusing that design to an unattractive extreme. It's even worse than the Mazda smiley face.

Edited by BORG
  • Like 1

The Focus and Vetrek concepts have a nice interpretation of that grille IMO, but cars like the Focus Electric, C-Max Electric/Energie, B-Max, Focus/Fiesta ST/RS, are all abusing that design to an unattractive extreme. It's even worse than the Mazda smiley face.

What are you talking about? All the design for those cars where locked in way before the Evos was shown. Only the Fiesta ST concept (plus the Fiesta also needs an MCE done to it soon) looks like it got some of the Evos DNA in it, while all other cars have Vetrek and whatever the Focus concept car was called DNA or Kinetic Gen 1 styling.

Seriously, do you spout off stupidity just to get yourself noticed?

Edited by silvrsvt