A Strike Is Eminent

Empire

Definition of EMINENT. 1: standing out so as to be readily perceived or noted : conspicuous. 2: jutting out : projecting. 3: exhibiting eminence

Imminent ... adjective . 1. likely to occur at any moment; impending: Her death is imminent.

I hope neither is true. just saying.... :shades:

dont be afraid to vote how you think best. there will be no immediate strike. no lockout and no replacement workers. negotiations will reopen. we will work and get paid. a new deal will be reached. uaw and ford want this to pass so they dont look bad. i dont think its terrible but it has issues so im voting no. if you are in favor of it thats fine too we are all in this together. if it passes i saw its a decent deal. if it fails i say get back to table and do better. we, the uaw workers will decide.

• Like 1

In the company I work for, I am the only one who owns a Ford car (a fusion, perfect quality and made by non-union Mexico workers). Yesterday, one of my colleagues said that he will buy a Explorer if Ford would replace those Union people with whatever people. I guess the "fix or repair daily" was the best reputation of UAW's quality. Ford's qualilty has been improved a lot, but that refers to Fusion and Fiesta. It has nothing to do with you-- UAW workers. You still make junk. Ford just recalled million of F-150. Shame. Toyota and Hyundai hired many scabs. Those scabs are proudly producing the best quality car and truck in this planet. If you still believe that you are a Human being created by God. Then relate your value with the quality of your product, not your greedy. Alan Mulaly deserve billions dollar, because there is only Alan Mulaly in this planet. You do not deserve your greedy because there are 6 billion people who can perfectly replace you.

First of all, just in case you didn't notice, when you clicked that first button after entering the forum pages, it said you are suppposed to be a Ford employee for this forum. Obviously you are an idiot or you are so arrogant that you feel it doesn't apply to you. Read all you want but keep your comments to yourself. But I would go with the first thing and call you an idiot because your post sounds like you are either not of this country, drunk, stupid or some combination of the three.

Your Fusion was made by Mexicans and if I had to guess, that is probably where you are at right now so why don't you go to "Planet Alan Mulally"and screw yourself.

I don't deserve my greedy.......WTF, you are definitely an idiot. Either read your posts before you post them or get Rosetta Stone moron.

You keep running Forest.

post-43703-0-74080000-1318534455_thumb.jpg

Edited by wildcatswon1

dont be afraid to vote how you think best. there will be no immediate strike. no lockout and no replacement workers. negotiations will reopen. we will work and get paid. a new deal will be reached. uaw and ford want this to pass so they dont look bad. i dont think its terrible but it has issues so im voting no. if you are in favor of it thats fine too we are all in this together. if it passes i saw its a decent deal. if it fails i say get back to table and do better. we, the uaw workers will decide.

This is NOT true! Local 228 rep's (Sterling axle) held an emergency meeting today to prepare for a STRIKE at 12:00am Wednesday 10/19/2011. They were given their job assignments for the possiblity that this agreement gets voted down. They are NOT going back to the table.

• Like 1

This is NOT true! Local 228 rep's (Sterling axle) held an emergency meeting today to prepare for a STRIKE at 12:00am Wednesday 10/19/2011. They were given their job assignments for the possiblity that this agreement gets voted down. They are NOT going back to the table.

meetings will be held. preparations made. etc. the uaw will NOT call a strike.

• Like 1

I work production at DTP. I have 15 years seniority. Do you think that all of the YES voters are salary . You are one of the biggest dumb fucks ever to come on this sight. BY Voting NO you are gambling with my families financial security on a deal that is damn good for all of us non skilled blue collar workers. Grow up and get some mental help asshole.

Ford will invest 397 million into DTP.We get a bonus.We get profit sharing early.We get performance bonus checks and we get $250 December bonus checks and I agree with you I do not want to go on strike and lose holiday pay and paid holidays off.The economy is bad right now aint no one gonna be on our side if we strike.

Holy cow! One person posts here (by accident I'm pretty certain) and he gets the 12th degree. I've removed all the posts and responses in reference to it and he has been warned. Please understand that it is pretty easy to overlook which section you are responding to if you are using the "View New Content" feature instead of browsing by section (I've done it myself once or twice).

Carry on!

Question is, are you willing to risk it?

Most of us live week to week and cant live on $200 per week especially if it is a 4 month strike. Solidarity will break down and we will settle for less than what we are voting on right now. The company is probably hoping for a strike to wipe away the 150 day supply on the dealer lots, starve us out, gain public support against us and return with no signing bonus, inflation protection or quality bonus. This scenario is playing right into the companies hands

• Like 2

Look what happend at Verizon with their strike, they are back to work, they got more money out of the profits. There will be no strike, so nice try using scare tactics at the last minute to sway the vote. Your an idiot if you think there is going to be a strike. I actually hope there is because we need to get back everything from these greedy fucks.

Ford will simply go back to the table (it's their job, it's what they get paid to do) and bargin for more money. They will go to Ford and say the membership wants more cash. Ford will say ok, 10k each up front, and then it will pass. The membership if they can't get any concessions back they simply want more money. Throwing money at it always seems to work. I just hope people are not crazy to take a deal like that. We must get some of the concessions back.

And if your a 2nd tier worker, and think 15 years down the road your going to make what top pay workers make your dreaming unless you vote NO!.

Protect your future and vote no!

Scabs cannot take the lines over, that's why there is a contract.

No need to take out 9 irons and bats, were not going that far...

Simply bring back a better deal that's all.

Look what happend at Verizon with their strike, they are back to work, they got more money out of the profits. There will be no strike, so nice try using scare tactics at the last minute to sway the vote. Your an idiot if you think there is going to be a strike. I actually hope there is because we need to get back everything from these greedy fucks.

Ford will simply go back to the table (it's their job, it's what they get paid to do) and bargin for more money. They will go to Ford and say the membership wants more cash. Ford will say ok, 10k each up front, and then it will pass. The membership if they can't get any concessions back they simply want more money. Throwing money at it always seems to work. I just hope people are not crazy to take a deal like that. We must get some of the concessions back.

And if your a 2nd tier worker, and think 15 years down the road your going to make what top pay workers make your dreaming unless you vote NO!.

The hell they can't. BTW The contract has expired we are operating under an extension.

You are fucking idiot and I want to beat your ass so bad right now its not even funny!

btw why is your user name iam2tier? Are you not even a ford fucking employee?

• Like 2

All fellow hunters a deer season coming up ,I think we get to use bow n arrows shooter ,do u know when it is ,then we can hunt those deer with our shotguns ,not to change the subject but since I be on strike ,we all should be hunted deer and feeding strikers on the picket lines when were not on picket lines and collecting money for thew hires and loans to help them pay their bills ,how did our grandfathers do it in 1976 ,they were real men with alot of balls ,they all had families too.They survive and we can do too if we all grow balls .Carwashes ,get truck drivers local not to cross picket line.

Well said and that venison sounds pretty good. If it comes to a strike I hope we can all pull together and stand as one. There definitely seems to be a shortage of balls but a strike wouldn't be the end of the world. Ford is pushing this pos contract because they can they expect us to cower in fear and accept their terms.

Edited by oap2ktpvet

You are fucking idiot and I want to beat your ass so bad right now its not even funny!

btw why is your user name iam2tier? Are you not even a ford fucking employee?

No, that's chuckie. He was fired by Ford Motor Company. He has numerous names and ID's on BON. You can tell because he is the one who writes in moron.

• Like 2

Most of us live week to week and cant live on $200 per week especially if it is a 4 month strike. Solidarity will break down and we will settle for less than what we are voting on right now. The company is probably hoping for a strike to wipe away the 150 day supply on the dealer lots, starve us out, gain public support against us and return with no signing bonus, inflation protection or quality bonus. This scenario is playing right into the companies hands

Regions are getting the UAW ON STRIKE signs printed as we speak !!!

The locals will be directed to get the signs and be prepared for implementation plans

A strike or lock out probability is dropping with every yes vote

Keep up the good work with Yes, Yes, Yes !!!!!